previous applications Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
wpw114

New

previous applications

Post by wpw114 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:05 pm

where can I view previous applications. What I mean is how can I see applications from the 2012 cycle right now in preparation or the 2013 cycle?

cedarseoul

New

Re: previous applications

Post by cedarseoul » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 pm

You can view your old apps in PDF form through LSAC, can't you?

cutecarmel

Silver

Post by cutecarmel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:15 pm

cedarseoul wrote:You can view your old apps in PDF form through LSAC, can't you?
I think the OP is a new applicant that wants to know what an average law school app looks like.

I did a google search and found one for Cornell.

http://www.lawschool.cornell.edu/admiss ... ssible.pdf

Its pretty much the same as the average application you will be filling out. Is that what you were looking for?

cutecarmel

Silver

Post by cutecarmel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Wormfather wrote:
wpw114 wrote:where can I view previous applications. What I mean is how can I see applications from the 2012 cycle right now in preparation or the 2013 cycle?
Great question. I went looking myself to get a head start and came up empty.
You can't really get a "head start". I looked it up too before I applied, but its actually more simple than I expected. You just need basic personal information, a resume, and a PS. Some schools require a DS and/or Why X? essays, but you can find out whether the schools you are interested in require them by looking under application requirements in the prospective student section of their websites. I would say the only things that you need to get a head start on are your LORs, PS, and Resume.

Is there something in particular about the application that you two are curious about?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”