New in Here

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 pm

NYC Law wrote:I try help but no answer you. I try online law school what question you have?


thanks for your warm response I am not yet a law student but I am planning of going to a law school, that is the reason why i join this forum well I want to know what is the difference of online law school to a regular class. And I want to have more knowledge before going to a law school. I am a little bit ambitious to get a high grade so I am doing research first and taking note of whatever things that will help me to attain my goal.

User avatar
splitbrain
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby splitbrain » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 pm

lynch wrote:
NYC Law wrote:I try help but no answer you. I try online law school what question you have?


thanks for your warm response I am not yet a law student but I am planning of going to a law school, that is the reason why i join this forum well I want to know what is the difference of online law school to a regular class. And I want to have more knowledge before going to a law school. I am a little bit ambitious to get a high grade so I am doing research first and taking note of whatever things that will help me to attain my goal.

know online jd is doubleplusungood, and know go to brick and mortar school that is doubleplusunsuck

User avatar
vpintz
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

Re: New in Here

Postby vpintz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 pm

splitbrain wrote:
lynch wrote:
NYC Law wrote:I try help but no answer you. I try online law school what question you have?


thanks for your warm response I am not yet a law student but I am planning of going to a law school, that is the reason why i join this forum well I want to know what is the difference of online law school to a regular class. And I want to have more knowledge before going to a law school. I am a little bit ambitious to get a high grade so I am doing research first and taking note of whatever things that will help me to attain my goal.

know online jd is doubleplusungood, and know go to brick and mortar school that is doubleplusunsuck

I really shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am. Well played.

071816
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby 071816 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 pm

lynch wrote:
NYC Law wrote:I try help but no answer you. I try online law school what question you have?


thanks for your warm response I am not yet a law student but I am planning of going to a law school, that is the reason why i join this forum well I want to know what is the difference of online law school to a regular class. And I want to have more knowledge before going to a law school. I am a little bit ambitious to get a high grade so I am doing research first and taking note of whatever things that will help me to attain my goal.


sherbet

EMZE
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Re: New in Here

Postby EMZE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Sir Mr. Von Lynch,

Great thankyou for questioning this online school for answer people. Similar. Currently a student with computer looking for more school. Want to degree from online law school or online medical school. Mr Von Lynch, much experience is there?

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:24 am

splitbrain wrote:
lynch wrote:
NYC Law wrote:I try help but no answer you. I try online law school what question you have?


thanks for your warm response I am not yet a law student but I am planning of going to a law school, that is the reason why i join this forum well I want to know what is the difference of online law school to a regular class. And I want to have more knowledge before going to a law school. I am a little bit ambitious to get a high grade so I am doing research first and taking note of whatever things that will help me to attain my goal.

know online jd is doubleplusungood, and know go to brick and mortar school that is doubleplusunsuck


Thanks for letting me know that online jd is doubleplusungood and I will take note of that.... :)

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:52 am

EMZE wrote:Sir Mr. Von Lynch,

Great thankyou for questioning this online school for answer people. Similar. Currently a student with computer looking for more school. Want to degree from online law school or online medical school. Mr Von Lynch, much experience is there?


Actually I am not planning to have a degree online but I want to learn everything I need from online Law Schools so if I decided to pursue law it will not be that hard for me and from that way I can achieve a high score. Just the others say online degree is not that good but Online degree is best if you want to learn even you are far from the school like the DL program that some school is offering.

User avatar
PARTY
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby PARTY » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 am

i can't make heads or tails of this.

if this is a troll, s/he must be getting some serious lulz, i guess.

what was up with that post about clerking in acceptances, denials, etc.?

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

PARTY wrote:i can't make heads or tails of this.

if this is a troll, s/he must be getting some serious lulz, i guess.

what was up with that post about clerking in acceptances, denials, etc.?


I posted it in a wrong topic, but I am not trolling that is why I close it when I realize my mistake. Its an honest mistake. :oops:

User avatar
PARTY
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby PARTY » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:11 am

lynch wrote:
PARTY wrote:i can't make heads or tails of this.

if this is a troll, s/he must be getting some serious lulz, i guess.

what was up with that post about clerking in acceptances, denials, etc.?


I posted it in a wrong topic, but I am not trolling that is why I close it when I realize my mistake. Its an honest mistake. :oops:


haha, it was locked.

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: New in Here

Postby FeelTheHeat » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 am

Online law schools are an excellent opportunity. It provides you a unique experience to speak about with potential employers during OCI and let's you undergo law school at your own pace without the stress of classmates. There's really nothing bad to be said about it.

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 am

lynch wrote:
EMZE wrote:Sir Mr. Von Lynch,

Great thankyou for questioning this online school for answer people. Similar. Currently a student with computer looking for more school. Want to degree from online law school or online medical school. Mr Von Lynch, much experience is there?


Actually I am not planning to have a degree online but I want to learn everything I need from online Law Schools so if I decided to pursue law it will not be that hard for me and from that way I can achieve a high score. Just the others say online degree is not that good but Online degree is best if you want to learn even you are far from the school like the DL program that some school is offering.

Is English your first language?

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 am

PARTY wrote:
lynch wrote:
PARTY wrote:i can't make heads or tails of this.

if this is a troll, s/he must be getting some serious lulz, i guess.

what was up with that post about clerking in acceptances, denials, etc.?


I posted it in a wrong topic, but I am not trolling that is why I close it when I realize my mistake. Its an honest mistake. :oops:


haha, it was locked.


yes I locked it the same time I realized that I post in a wrong thread. :lol:

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:45 am

Mr. Pancakes wrote:
lynch wrote:
EMZE wrote:Sir Mr. Von Lynch,

Great thankyou for questioning this online school for answer people. Similar. Currently a student with computer looking for more school. Want to degree from online law school or online medical school. Mr Von Lynch, much experience is there?


Actually I am not planning to have a degree online but I want to learn everything I need from online Law Schools so if I decided to pursue law it will not be that hard for me and from that way I can achieve a high score. Just the others say online degree is not that good but Online degree is best if you want to learn even you are far from the school like the DL program that some school is offering.

Is English your first language?


Nope.

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 am

FeelTheHeat wrote:Online law schools are an excellent opportunity. It provides you a unique experience to speak about with potential employers during OCI and let's you undergo law school at your own pace without the stress of classmates. There's really nothing bad to be said about it.


Thank you for your response sir. Can you please give some link on online law school that you know?

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby rad lulz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 am

.
Last edited by rad lulz on Wed May 29, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby Nova » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 am

lynch wrote:
FeelTheHeat wrote:Online law schools are an excellent opportunity. It provides you a unique experience to speak about with potential employers during OCI and let's you undergo law school at your own pace without the stress of classmates. There's really nothing bad to be said about it.


Thank you for your response sir. Can you please give some link on online law school that you know?



Dawg, you cant be serious. FTH is being 100% sarcastic. Are you seriously looking to shell out 15-30k over 3 years to have a better understanding before you go to an accredited law school? Thats a terrible idea.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby rad lulz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 am

.
Last edited by rad lulz on Wed May 29, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby Nova » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 am

rad lulz wrote:
Srs advice: lynch I recommend retaking the LSAT after you improve your English and going to a real school. Online law schools are worthless.


This.

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 am

Nova wrote:
lynch wrote:
FeelTheHeat wrote:Online law schools are an excellent opportunity. It provides you a unique experience to speak about with potential employers during OCI and let's you undergo law school at your own pace without the stress of classmates. There's really nothing bad to be said about it.


Thank you for your response sir. Can you please give some link on online law school that you know?



Dawg, you cant be serious. FTH is being 100% sarcastic. Are you seriously looking to shell out 15-30k over 3 years to have a better understanding before you go to an accredited law school? Thats a terrible idea.


Well I will not risk money but still I can get something out there. :)

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 am

rad lulz wrote:Actually google translator does a better job. Take the OP.

lynch wrote:Is there anyone try a online law school?


So I tried in Spanish:

hay alguien aqui que trata de asistir una escuela de la ley en linea?


Which yields:

There is someone here who is attending a law school online?


Which is actually better than the OP.

Srs advice: lynch I recommend retaking the LSAT after you improve your English and going to a real school. Online law schools are worthless.


Is there anyone here who already try a online law school?

I think this one is much better. But thank you for the advice. I have a long way and a lot work to do. And one of that is to improve my English skills.

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 am

good luck buddy.

User avatar
elterrible78
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:09 am

Re: New in Here

Postby elterrible78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 am

rad lulz wrote:Actually google translator does a better job. Take the OP.

lynch wrote:Is there anyone try a online law school?


So I tried in Spanish:

hay alguien aqui que trata de asistir una escuela de la ley en linea?


Which yields:

There is someone here who is attending a law school online?


Which is actually better than the OP.

Srs advice: lynch I recommend retaking the LSAT after you improve your English and going to a real school. Online law schools are worthless.


That's especially impressive since the Spanish you entered is, at best, on par with the OP's English. Very generous of you to offer him serious advice, though, when everyone else in here is taking the piss out of him.

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: New in Here

Postby JoeMo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am

But I thought this was the online law school? What have I been doing with my time?

lynch
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: New in Here

Postby lynch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

Mr. Pancakes wrote:good luck buddy.


Thank you,




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests