need advice from law school graduates working at big firms

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
lynndx101

need advice from law school graduates working at big firms

Postby lynndx101 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi. I want to work at a big law firm in NYC. I plan on going to CUNY Baruch Colledge and get a major in accounting. What law schools have better chances of getting you a job at a big law firm? What gpa and lsat score is needed to get into these schools? What rank were you in law school? Any way to boast chance of working at a big firm? I am willing to work hard to achieve my dream. Thanks

srfngdd6

Re: need advice from law school graduates working at big firms

Postby srfngdd6 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 pm

lynndx101 wrote:Hi. I want to work at a big law firm in NYC. I plan on going to CUNY Baruch Colledge and get a major in accounting. What law schools have better chances of getting you a job at a big law firm? What gpa and lsat score is needed to get into these schools? What rank were you in law school? Any way to boast chance of working at a big firm? I am willing to work hard to achieve my dream. Thanks

getting basic grasp of the english lamguage, get a's in every class, get a 180 on the LSAT

WhiteGuy5

Postby WhiteGuy5 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 pm

lynndx101 wrote:Hi. I want to work at a big law firm in NYC. I plan on going to CUNY Baruch Colledge and get a major in accounting. 1. What law schools have better chances of getting you a job at a big law firm? 2. What gpa and lsat score is needed to get into these schools? 3. What rank were you in law school? 4. Any way to boast chance of working at a big firm? 5. I am willing to work hard to achieve my dream. Thanks

1. harvard
2. 175+/3.9+
3. 1st
4. boost*, yes, get really good grades.
5. that's nice.

JusticeHarlan

Postby JusticeHarlan » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:40 am

lynndx101 wrote: Colledge

:lol:

For future reference:
--ImageRemoved--

splitbrain

Postby splitbrain » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pm

srfngdd6 wrote:getting basic grasp of the english lamguage, get a's in every class, get a 180 on the LSAT

hmm...

Return to “Law School FAQ”