Good reason to go to law school?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Tarheel1234

Re: Good reason to go to law school?

Postby Tarheel1234 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 am

I just wanted to clarify, and my apologies for the misunderstanding, after receiving a B in Orgo I did not take the rest of the med prereqs. I also switched to law because I found out around that time I was not comfortable with bodily fluids (blood, etc.). Pre-med is out of the question for me, but I am starting to look into the pharmacy profession, just for the sake of salary and (hopefully) good job prospects upon graduation. I still need to do more research about the profession though.

Perdevise

Postby Perdevise » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 pm

acrossthelake wrote:At my undergrad, failed classes don't show up on your transcript, so it's the same thing as non-punitively dropping the course.

What the heck kind of undergrad does that?

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Perdevise wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:At my undergrad, failed classes don't show up on your transcript, so it's the same thing as non-punitively dropping the course.

A lot of schools used to do this when the draft was still in effect because if your grades fell below a certain GPA, you could be drafted. My undergrad did this too, and never stopped.

reformed calvinist

Postby reformed calvinist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Perdevise wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gUqwNcgzfI#t=30s

reformed calvinist

Postby reformed calvinist » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Perdevise wrote:

That's badass though. So, does that mean that if you get, say, a C on the midterm, and it's too late to drop, you might as well just intentionally bomb the final?

Postby 094320 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Return to “Law School FAQ”