Schools that produce top salaries.

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Mr. Pancakes

Schools that produce top salaries.

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Not that long ago someone posted an article with that law schools that had the top 10 first year salaries. I haven't been able to find it, so It would be cool if someone could help me out. Happy New Year. :D

Mr. Pancakes

Re: Schools that produce top salaries.

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 pm

For some reason I remember seeing Santa Clara or some other California school that you might be surprised to see on the top ten list.

concurrent fork

Postby concurrent fork » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Mr. Pancakes wrote:Not that long ago someone posted an article with that law schools that had the top 10 first year salaries. I haven't been able to find it, so It would be cool if someone could help me out. Happy New Year. :D

I think you're looking for this thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=173324

It's not the schools with the best first-year salaries. It's a clusterfuck of data from an anonymous online survey. And yes, these insightful rankings suggest you should attend Santa Clara over USC and BU over Harvard if you serious about "getting rich."
Last edited by concurrent fork on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Pancakes

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm

concurrent fork wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:Not that long ago someone posted an article with that law schools that had the top 10 first year salaries. I haven't been able to find it, so It would be cool if someone could help me out. Happy New Year. :D

I think you're looking for this thread: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 3&t=173324

It's not the schools with the best first-year salaries. It's a clusterfuck of data from an anonymous online survey. And yes, these insightful rankings suggest you should attend Santa Clara over USC and BU over Harvard if you serious about making money.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it.

Return to “Law School FAQ”