How long does an LSAT score last?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
TempleU555555

New
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 pm

How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby TempleU555555 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:36 pm

How long after you take the test can you use it for applying before having to retake?

User avatar
ben4847

Silver
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby ben4847 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

5 yrs

User avatar
20130312

Gold
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby 20130312 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

For some schools, they will want to see a more recent score than 5 years. Might want to double check with those adcomms.

User avatar
JoeMo

Gold
Posts: 1517
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby JoeMo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

TempleU555555 wrote:How long after you take the test can you use it for applying before having to retake?


YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING TO LAW SCHOOL

Troll

User avatar
20130312

Gold
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby 20130312 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:46 pm

JoeMo wrote:
TempleU555555 wrote:How long after you take the test can you use it for applying before having to retake?


YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING TO LAW SCHOOL

Troll


?

Oh, wait...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173977

User avatar
JoeMo

Gold
Posts: 1517
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby JoeMo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:55 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
JoeMo wrote:
TempleU555555 wrote:How long after you take the test can you use it for applying before having to retake?


YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING TO LAW SCHOOL

Troll


?

Oh, wait...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173977


That, and also, isn't the LSAT the first thing you start looking at, and doesn't everything out there about the LSAT pretty much state the 5 year thing? He's just flaming.

User avatar
expelliarmus

New
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: How long does an LSAT score last?

Postby expelliarmus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I think officially it is good for 5 years, but some schools wouldn't take LSAT more than 3 years old.



Return to “Law School FAQ?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests