Registered 4 LSAT while applications are currently in review

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
fatpeopleavenger

Registered 4 LSAT while applications are currently in review

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi,

I signed up for the February 2012 LSAT (this would be my 3rd LSAT). I have 3 applications right now currently under review and 2 apps that are ready for review. Should I email the schools telling them to not hold off my applications and go ahead with a decision? From what I understand, schools will automatically know that I registered for the LSAT but I do not want them to hold off my app till March.
Last edited by fatpeopleavenger on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psm11

Re: Taking the LSAT while applications are currently in review

Postby psm11 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:47 pm

I am in the exact same situation. I would imagine when the schools see that you indicated you are planning on taking the LSAT in Feb they would wait until your score came back to make a decision.

fatpeopleavenger

Re: Taking the LSAT while applications are currently in review

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:51 pm

psm11 wrote:I am in the exact same situation. I would imagine when the schools see that you indicated you are planning on taking the LSAT in Feb they would wait until your score came back to make a decision.

And that's not what I want. I applied to these schools in Sept/Oct and I do not want to wait till March, not to mention my chances of getting accepted would decrease if they decided to hold off my app.

Return to “Law School FAQ”