Phone call after acceptance email Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
fatpeopleavenger

Bronze

Phone call after acceptance email

Post by fatpeopleavenger » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi,

So I received a phone call from the director of admissions on Wednesday but I couldn't pick up. He left a voice message asking to call him back regarding the application. I received an acceptance email from the school a week before (but i forgot to respond back). Do you think this phone call is to make sure I know i've been accepted or perhaps scholarship info? Or do you think it is to clear some uncertainty from my app?

ph14

Gold

Re: Phone call after acceptance email

Post by ph14 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 pm

fatpeopleavenger wrote:Hi,

So I received a phone call from the director of admissions on Wednesday but I couldn't pick up. He left a voice message asking to call him back regarding the application. I received an acceptance email from the school a week before (but i forgot to respond back). Do you think this phone call is to make sure I know i've been accepted or perhaps scholarship info? Or do you think it is to clear some uncertainty from my app?
What school? That's pretty unusual, i'm guessing it would have to do with a scholarship.

bdubs

Gold

Post by bdubs » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Really depends on the school. Some schools call every accepted applicant. I wouldn't get overly excited or stressed.

ph14

Gold

Post by ph14 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 pm

bdubs wrote:Really depends on the school. Some schools call every accepted applicant. I wouldn't get overly excited or stressed.
Usually it's before the acceptance email though.

BlueDiamond

Silver

Post by BlueDiamond » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:37 pm

probably calling to revoke your acceptance

sorry.. that was unwarranted.. but take the professor I have for contracts and try not to be angry at the world

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”