Civil Rights/ Public Interest Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
cmartin5970

New

Civil Rights/ Public Interest

Post by cmartin5970 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:09 pm

I live in NC and I am really interested in civil rights and public interest. I got a 163 LSAT and a 3.5 GPA from UNC-Chapel Hill. I know UNC and NCCU both have good civil rights and public interest programs and ideas, but does anyone know of any other good schools in the area, such as the Southeast???

kalvano

Diamond

Re: Civil Rights/ Public Interest

Post by kalvano » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Define "civil rights" and "public interest" as you are thinking of them.

mrtoren

Silver

Post by mrtoren » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Go to the best school you can. The end.

nealric

Post by nealric » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Have I got a deal for you!

She's got a big library and profs with real great credentials. Clinics are the best in the land! Believe me when I tell you that you will not find a better international human rights program anywhere. You will save the world in no time flat with this model. Yessirree. Please, step into my office.

Now less talk turkey!

I understand you are in no position to put money down on this model. But not to worry! No credit check here. Bad credit, slow credit, no credit, no job? No problem, we have you covered! Now numbers. I know what you are thinking, $200,000 is quite a lot of money. But not to worry, we make it easy with 360 low low payments of $1,400!*

But wait, there's more!

Act now, and get a 25% scholarship. You heard me right, a 25% scholarship! All you have to do is keep a 3.3 GPA**
*Loans not dischargeable in bankruptcy. Missing payments may cause debt to balloon.
**Median is 2.7, most scholarships revoked after a year

Garinold

New

Post by Garinold » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:31 am

nealric wrote:Image

Have I got a deal for you!

She's got a big library and profs with real great credentials. Clinics are the best in the land! Believe me when I tell you that you will not find a better international human rights program anywhere. You will save the world in no time flat with this model. Yessirree. Please, step into my office.

Now less talk turkey!

I understand you are in no position to put money down on this model. But not to worry! No credit check here. Bad credit, slow credit, no credit, no job? No problem, we have you covered! Now numbers. I know what you are thinking, $200,000 is quite a lot of money. But not to worry, we make it easy with 360 low low payments of $1,400!*

But wait, there's more!

Act now, and get a 25% scholarship. You heard me right, a 25% scholarship! All you have to do is keep a 3.3 GPA**
*Loans not dischargeable in bankruptcy. Missing payments may cause debt to balloon.
**Median is 2.7, most scholarships revoked after a year

A little late for a response, but I must say this is one of the best posts I've seen on these forums in a while

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”