When does winter break generally end in law school?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby DC1L » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm having trouble looking up winter break dates for my school. Can anyone tell me if break lasts all through January?

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 pm

DC1L wrote:I'm having trouble looking up winter break dates for my school. Can anyone tell me if break lasts all through January?

DEPENDS ON THE SCHOOL.

Seriously, can't you just google "_____ law school academic calendar" for the school you're wondering about?

User avatar
Georgiana
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby Georgiana » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 pm

I doubt it goes through all of January. Most school websites will have a link to the academic calendar which should tell you the start and end dates for semesters. Ours generally started the third week of January but I'm sure every school is different.

DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby DC1L » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
DC1L wrote:I'm having trouble looking up winter break dates for my school. Can anyone tell me if break lasts all through January?


Seriously, can't you just google "_____ law school academic calendar" for the school you're wondering about?



Nope

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:53 pm

DC1L wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
DC1L wrote:I'm having trouble looking up winter break dates for my school. Can anyone tell me if break lasts all through January?


Seriously, can't you just google "_____ law school academic calendar" for the school you're wondering about?



Nope

Why not? I got the academic calendars for the entire T14 in less than 2 minutes total using google.

Anyway, if you're looking for an answer without a specific school then you're playing a futile game. Northwestern's winter break doesn't even last a full week into January. Cornell's winter break goes 3 weeks into January. It varies by school.

DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby DC1L » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
DC1L wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
DC1L wrote:I'm having trouble looking up winter break dates for my school. Can anyone tell me if break lasts all through January?


Seriously, can't you just google "_____ law school academic calendar" for the school you're wondering about?



Nope

Why not? I got the academic calendars for the entire T14 in less than 2 minutes total using google.

Anyway, if you're looking for an answer without a specific school then you're playing a futile game. Northwestern's winter break doesn't even last a full week into January. Cornell's winter break goes 3 weeks into January. It varies by school.


Damn Groove Cruise 2012 ain't looking too good

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Looking at your post history it seems like you're going to be at American U. Here's a link for you: http://www.wcl.american.edu/registrar/

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18426
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby bk1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Looking at your post history it seems like you're going to be at American U. Here's a link for you: http://www.wcl.american.edu/registrar/


You're such a nice guy.

DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: When does winter break generally end in law school?

Postby DC1L » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Looking at your post history it seems like you're going to be at American U. Here's a link for you: http://www.wcl.american.edu/registrar/



ty




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest