How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby DC1L » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 pm

blowhard wrote:
DC1L wrote:
Why? I'm getting 2 law school credit hours for it


I wouldn't brag about that either. Good schools don't usually give credit for such things.


DC1L wrote:
Heartford wrote:
DC1L wrote:I'm in a start-up course


Oh, in that case your advice for studying techniques is highly appreciated on this site. I'm sure you'll find that, since you haven't even taken a law school exam, everyone will be just clamoring to hear about how you read your cases.


This is the time for trial and error, dickhead. Get off my Dick.


Also, it's not trial and error if it's in a fake class without the real stress, exams, or consequences. Nor should you need an entire class for trial and error. You should be able to judge your reading time and retention on your own.

Further, the people ITT are looking for advice about real classes, not fake ones. So your experience reading for a fake class is irrelevant.



Last time I checked, the class had real professors, with real students in it, and is for real credits. Sounds real to me.

If anybody ITT is looking for advice, they can use the search function or create a thread of their own.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby 03121202698008 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 pm

DC1L wrote:Last time I checked, the class had real professors, with real students in it, and is for real credits. Sounds real to me.

If anybody ITT is looking for advice, they can use the search function or create a thread of their own.


Or, you could just stay on topic and not post. It's not real because it's not substantive. It's a bullshit course.

DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby DC1L » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 pm

blowhard wrote:
DC1L wrote:Last time I checked, the class had real professors, with real students in it, and is for real credits. Sounds real to me.

If anybody ITT is looking for advice, they can use the search function or create a thread of their own.


Or, you could just stay on topic and not post. It's not real because it's not substantive. It's a bullshit course.


Just before you said the course wasn't real, now you say it's bullshit? Your argument is weak. Get a life, learn how to argue, and GTFO of my thread, loser. Come back when you're more prepared.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby Bildungsroman » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm

DC1L wrote:
blowhard wrote:
DC1L wrote:Last time I checked, the class had real professors, with real students in it, and is for real credits. Sounds real to me.

If anybody ITT is looking for advice, they can use the search function or create a thread of their own.


Or, you could just stay on topic and not post. It's not real because it's not substantive. It's a bullshit course.


Just before you said the course wasn't real, now you say it's bullshit? Your argument is weak. Get a life, learn how to argue, and GTFO of my thread, loser. Come back when you're more prepared.

Oh God I'm enjoying this thread.

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby 03121202698008 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 pm

DC1L wrote:
blowhard wrote:
DC1L wrote:Last time I checked, the class had real professors, with real students in it, and is for real credits. Sounds real to me.

If anybody ITT is looking for advice, they can use the search function or create a thread of their own.


Or, you could just stay on topic and not post. It's not real because it's not substantive. It's a bullshit course.


Just before you said the course wasn't real, now you say it's bullshit? Your argument is weak. Get a life, learn how to argue, and GTFO of my thread, loser. Come back when you're more prepared.


You resort to calling me a loser and I'm the one who cannot argue? What are we 12? I'm not sure why you think those two statements are contradictory, but your critical reading skills need some improvement. Maybe you need a prep course after all.

News flash, I'm not a 0L. I know how to argue, this isn't an argument.

And I need a life? Why exactly would you create a thread to ask a question and then answer your question yourself?

DC1L
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby DC1L » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:00 pm

blowhard wrote:
DC1L wrote:
blowhard wrote:
DC1L wrote:Last time I checked, the class had real professors, with real students in it, and is for real credits. Sounds real to me.

If anybody ITT is looking for advice, they can use the search function or create a thread of their own.


Or, you could just stay on topic and not post. It's not real because it's not substantive. It's a bullshit course.


Just before you said the course wasn't real, now you say it's bullshit? Your argument is weak. Get a life, learn how to argue, and GTFO of my thread, loser. Come back when you're more prepared.


You resort to calling me a loser and I'm the one who cannot argue? What are we 12? I'm not sure why you think those two statements are contradictory, but your critical reading skills need some improvement. Maybe you need a prep course after all.

News flash, I'm not a 0L. I know how to argue, this isn't an argument.


I called you a loser because you've demonstrated that you have nothing better to do with your time IRL then to hijack my thread. That's completely acceptable grounds to being called a loser. You've also demonstrated that you have some form of attention-seeking complex, which is why I am advising you to reconsider law school at all costs, before C&F keeps you out.

User avatar
20121109
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: How many pgs of assigned reading can I expect per week in 1L

Postby 20121109 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Far too many reports for this one thread.

This discussion was clearly derailed.

Locked.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest