Thomas Jefferson School of Law (TJSL) sued again Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
phialphadelta

New

Thomas Jefferson School of Law (TJSL) sued again

Post by phialphadelta » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Thomas Jefferson School of Law (TJSL) is sued again. This time it's the Chief of Information- James Cooper who is being sued for sexual harassment. I remember when I ran into him at the freshman orientation in August 2010 at the Hyatt in downtown san diego.

I remember him and his one buddy sitting next to him at the picture table were making comments about this blonde girl and how "we have better looking students this year", this was all while we were in the Hotel dining hall taking pictures for school ID's.

http://abovethelaw.com/2011/07/thomas-j ... ued-again/

phialphadelta

New

Re: Thomas Jefferson School of Law (TJSL) sued again

Post by phialphadelta » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:20 pm

here’s the statement from TJSL regarding the allegations of former Director of Educational Technical Services, Charles Dean:

"Mr. Dean’s history at this school demonstrated his inability to get along with his co-workers in two different departments. Mr. Dean made allegations of misconduct that allegedly occurred in the presence of his co-workers. The matter was thoroughly investigated and none of Mr. Dean’s co-workers supported his allegations. Mr. Dean then requested to be able to work at home and the school was unable to accommodate that request."

That doesn’t really deal with the allegation that a TJSL official made sexual advances on Dean’s wife, but since this is a matter of ongoing litigation you can understand that there is only so much TJSL can say.

Return to “Ask a Law Student”