tobeornottobe wrote:Okay, I know this is pathetic that I am asking on this forum, but I cannot ask any of my friends because they are mutual friends of my girlfriend as well. Here is what you need to know. I will be starting law school this fall. I have been with my current girlfriend for about 3 years, but I am starting to feel like this relationship might not work. I will make a few points and you guys can let me know if I should break it off or not.
1. She is a bit needy and wants to move with me to law school. I initially liked the idea, but I am starting to realize that this might stop me from creating as big of a social network as I want to make in law school.
2. When I first met my girlfriend, I saw her with make-up on and thought she was very attractive. During all our dates, she wore make up. The first time I saw her without make-up was when we actually became a legitimate couple. The difference between her with make-up and without make-up is like night and day. I was shocked, but decided that I love her, so I stuck with the relationship.
3. I love working out and like playing sports. My girlfriend does not! I thought I could remedy this, but it doesn't seem to be working. She has gained weight and does not seem to want to lose it. I, on the other hand, am in pretty good shape and workout a lot.
4. As much as I hate it, I keep picturing myself dating more attractive girls. I keep wondering all the good stuff that I am missing out on. I am pretty sure I can do a lot better, but I have got so used to this damn relationship. I feel like, I wouldn't know how to go about without her.
What the hell should I do? Stay or break up before law school?
1. I want to bang other girls in law school.
2. The first time I really looked at her was the morning after.
3. She's getting fatter.
4. I consider myself better looking than her.