What people on TLS fail to realize Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Br3v

Gold

Re: What people on TLS fail to realize

Post by Br3v » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 am

Ikki wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:Moral of the story: Whatever you do, don't be fat. It doesn't matter where you go to school as long as you aren't fat.

Former (or current) fat boy perhaps?
wow wow wow
You're one to talk, Missy.
jenny craig ...spelling?

quixotical

Bronze

Post by quixotical » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 am

flexityflex86 wrote:Do we know Bob is a he? There seem to be assumptions galore here. Bob could be a butch female.
Previous post:
flexityflex86 wrote:On the looks front, personally, I won't think a guy is cool just because he's good looking. If he dresses well and has a style to him, I'd likely think he's cool until he says something. I'd imagine the woman Bob gets when he makes 160k can teach him how to dress better.
Criteria for assuming a guy is cool: good-looking is necessary, but not sufficient; he must also dress well and have style.

Flex also assumes Bob is straight when Bob could be gay, in which case his male lover can teach him how to dress better. Luckily, in either case Bob will dress well and have style, increasing his chances of Flex assuming he's cool.

Gecko of Doom

Bronze

Post by Gecko of Doom » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 pm

quixotical wrote:Flex also assumes Bob is straight when Bob could be gay, in which case his male lover can teach him how to dress better. Luckily, in either case Bob will dress well and have style, increasing his chances of Flex assuming he's cool.
[offensivestereotype]If Bob was gay, he would already have style and know how to dress well.[/offensivestereotype]

gin

Bronze

Post by gin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm

TL;DR but from the conversation above: If Bob is good looking why does it matter what his style is? His cloths are gonna come off eventually anyway

crossarmant

Silver

Post by crossarmant » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:Do we know Bob is a he? There seem to be assumptions galore here. Bob could be a butch female.
Don't you know, there are no girls on the interwebz.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gecko of Doom

Bronze

Post by Gecko of Doom » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 pm

gin wrote:TL;DR but from the conversation above: If Bob is good looking why does it matter what his style is? His cloths are gonna come off eventually anyway
But Bob isn't good looking. He's a fat, ugly, top-25% Cornell grad. And because he's fat and ugly, he's going to get passed over for jobs in favor of attractive Rutgers grads.

gin

Bronze

Post by gin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Gecko of Doom wrote:
gin wrote:TL;DR but from the conversation above: If Bob is good looking why does it matter what his style is? His cloths are gonna come off eventually anyway
But Bob isn't good looking. He's a fat, ugly, top-25% Cornell grad. And because he's fat and ugly, he's going to get passed over for jobs in favor of attractive Rutgers grads.
Then whos the good looking one who is going to get bob's job? I want to meet him

nickwar

Bronze

Post by nickwar » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm

JoeC12 wrote: Jim is a 3L at Rutgers-Newark, a top 100 law school. Jim is top 25% in his class at Rutgers-Newark and thought of very highly by his peers because of his intellectual ability as well as his personality. Jim is a good looking guy and interviews extremely well. An aura of confidence surrounds Jim and it's contagious.

Let me guess -- you think you're Jim, right?

stratocophic

Gold

Post by stratocophic » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

nickwar wrote:
JoeC12 wrote: Jim is a 3L at Rutgers-Newark, a top 100 law school. Jim is top 25% in his class at Rutgers-Newark and thought of very highly by his peers because of his intellectual ability as well as his personality. Jim is a good looking guy and interviews extremely well. An aura of confidence surrounds Jim and it's contagious.

Let me guess -- you think you're Jim, right?
No no no, see, you're confused - his name is Joe, the example dude's name is Jim, so there's no way he could be talking about himself

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Gecko of Doom

Bronze

Post by Gecko of Doom » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:23 pm

gin wrote:
Gecko of Doom wrote:
Then whos the good looking one who is going to get bob's job? I want to meet him
OP, apparently.

MC Southstar

Silver

Post by MC Southstar » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Only one thing in this thread is true, Cornell grads are pretty damn ugly.

gin

Bronze

Post by gin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Gecko of Doom wrote:
gin wrote:
Gecko of Doom wrote:
OP, apparently.
Blah. OP seems like douche

imjustjoking22

Bronze

Post by imjustjoking22 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:39 pm

areyouinsane wrote:You also fail to realize that most law firm partners are themselves social mutants. Fat, slovenly, and for the most part complete social retards. No normal person could surivive to make partner pushing the bales of useless, boring make-work garbage that comprise the work of the average law firm. Ever read all 965,450 pages of a Global Tri-Lateral Broker Dealer Sub Agreement Addenum looking for the word "shall" as opposed to "may" on pages 456(b) thru 890(c)? Get the picture? Who would be a better fit for such a thankless, boring, tedious, and downright miserable job? Someone suave and outgoing, or some socially mutated geek with no life who will gladly spend 4th of July in his cubicle poring over this crap?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA + 1

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

tyro

Silver

Post by tyro » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 pm

OP, plz don't post pics.

gin

Bronze

Post by gin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 pm

tyro wrote:OP, plz don't post pics.
fixed.
I wanna know if he is actually that awesome at life or not (and when it is proven he is not we can have a field day)

tyro

Silver

Post by tyro » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 pm

gin wrote:
tyro wrote:OP, plz don't post pics.
fixed.
I wanna know if he is actually that awesome at life or not (and when it is proven he is not we can have a field day)
Field day!!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “Ask a Law Student”