How important is significant work experience in OCI's?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
CrimLaw300
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

How important is significant work experience in OCI's?

Postby CrimLaw300 » Fri May 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Is it significantly more difficult getting jobs at OCIs if you are coming straight out of undergrad and have never had a professional internship/full-time job?

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: How important is significant work experience in OCI's?

Postby mths » Fri May 06, 2011 4:48 pm

CrimLaw300 wrote:Is it significantly more difficult getting jobs at OCIs if you are coming straight out of undergrad and have never had a professional internship/full-time job?

I can't imagine it would be given that half the class is straight out of UG

whymeohgodno
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: How important is significant work experience in OCI's?

Postby whymeohgodno » Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm

mths wrote:
CrimLaw300 wrote:Is it significantly more difficult getting jobs at OCIs if you are coming straight out of undergrad and have never had a professional internship/full-time job?

I can't imagine it would be given that half the class is straight out of UG


Maybe that half = unemployed?

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: How important is significant work experience in OCI's?

Postby mths » Fri May 06, 2011 5:45 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:
mths wrote:
CrimLaw300 wrote:Is it significantly more difficult getting jobs at OCIs if you are coming straight out of undergrad and have never had a professional internship/full-time job?

I can't imagine it would be given that half the class is straight out of UG


Maybe that half = unemployed?

real excited to see you at cornell next semester




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests