Is it even worth it now? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Sandro

Gold

Re: Is it even worth it now?

Post by Sandro » Sun May 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:
aliarrow wrote:
aliarrow wrote:I'd like to use individual states as an analogy.
http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/regiona ... elease.htm

As you can see, the states with the lowest tax rates (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_income_tax) have experienced a greater degree of GDP growth by state. If we can expand this to the national level, you could make a reasonable extrapolation that our GDP would grow at more rapid pace, enabling us to become a wealthier nation and thereby ensure more private sector efforts to take care of the down-trodden.
Thats how you make conservative arguments, not some founding father bullshit.
Well played
So did you actually click/read those two links bartle ?? Serious question.

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Hannibal wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:
aliarrow wrote:I'm going to ask this because I usually enjoy the tea party answer:

What was the reason for the original Boston Tea Party?
They were thirsty so they figured out a really good way to make a whole lot of tea
Actually it was because the Mexicans wouldn't let them own slaves
No it was about a possible British monopoly but the Mexican thing works too.

aliarrow

Silver

Post by aliarrow » Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 pm

I thought it was because they taxed us too much without representation, JUST LIKE WHAT OBAMA DOES TODAY

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Sandro wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:
aliarrow wrote:
aliarrow wrote:I'd like to use individual states as an analogy.
http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/regiona ... elease.htm

As you can see, the states with the lowest tax rates (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_income_tax) have experienced a greater degree of GDP growth by state. If we can expand this to the national level, you could make a reasonable extrapolation that our GDP would grow at more rapid pace, enabling us to become a wealthier nation and thereby ensure more private sector efforts to take care of the down-trodden.
Thats how you make conservative arguments, not some founding father bullshit.
Well played
So did you actually click/read those two links bartle ?? Serious question.
No. Sorry, I dont have the time right at the moment but I will and I will get back to you.

kwais

Gold

Post by kwais » Sun May 01, 2011 6:10 pm

aliarrow wrote:I thought it was because they taxed us too much without representation, JUST LIKE WHAT OBAMA DOES TODAY
the fact that he's Kenyan just makes it sting more

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

aliarrow

Silver

Post by aliarrow » Sun May 01, 2011 6:10 pm

kwais wrote:
aliarrow wrote:I thought it was because they taxed us too much without representation, JUST LIKE WHAT OBAMA DOES TODAY
I thought he was Keynesian

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm

ITT: 20 year old goes full retard.

My advice:
--ImageRemoved--

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm

No. They actually lowered the prices. The TEA stands for taxed enough already. Nothing to do with Boston and their yummy baked beans

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm

aliarrow wrote:
kwais wrote:
I thought he was Keynesian
He is both

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Ty Webb

Silver

Post by Ty Webb » Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Are there actually intelligent people who align themselves ideologically with Sarah Palin?

ahduth

Gold

Post by ahduth » Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Ty Webb wrote:Are there actually intelligent people who align themselves ideologically with Sarah Palin?
John McCain.

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:
No. They actually lowered the prices. The TEA stands for taxed enough already. Nothing to do with Boston and their yummy baked beans
Yeah, there's no reason why conservative retards dress up in tricornered hats and throw teabags at shit. You're delusional

aliarrow

Silver

Post by aliarrow » Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Ty Webb wrote:Are there actually intelligent people who align themselves ideologically with Sarah Palin?
Shes got some hotties if that counts for anything

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Sarah Palin is kind of doppie yes. I wouldnt vote for her, mostly cause I cant stand her voice.

kwais

Gold

Post by kwais » Sun May 01, 2011 6:15 pm

ahduth wrote:
John McCain.
this is a complete and accurate list

kwais

Gold

Post by kwais » Sun May 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:
Sarah Palin is kind of doppie yes. I wouldnt vote for her, mostly cause I cant stand her voice.
is this really the reason?

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Can somebody Gary Busey wall this thread already?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Flips88 wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:
Yeah, there's no reason why conservative retards dress up in tricornered hats and throw teabags at shit. You're delusional
The hate. There are idiots on the left throwing firebombs at stuff too but that doesnt make all liberals terrorists. We are having a simple discussion and some of you are really getting worked up. Its gonna be ok. The sun will rise in the morning.

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:19 pm

kwais wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:
Ok its not the only one. First of all she quit as gov and thats a chicken shit thing to do. Also she has no real plans. Just alot of talking points.

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:
Flips88 wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:
The hate. There are idiots on the left throwing firebombs at stuff too but that doesnt make all liberals terrorists. We are having a simple discussion and some of you are really getting worked up. Its gonna be ok. The sun will rise in the morning.
The Tea Party movement is largely manufactured by rich Republicans and built up of people that hate socialized medicine, but are on medicare. They like Michelle Bachmann. 'Nough said.

aliarrow

Silver

Post by aliarrow » Sun May 01, 2011 6:21 pm

ImageImageImage

... Wait are we not doing this anymore?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

kwais

Gold

Post by kwais » Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:
kwais wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:
Ok its not the only one. First of all she quit as gov and thats a chicken shit thing to do. Also she has no real plans. Just alot of talking points.
you are commended

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

No. They actually lowered the prices. The TEA stands for taxed enough already. Nothing to do with Boston and their yummy baked beans[/quote]
Yeah, there's no reason why conservative retards dress up in tricornered hats and throw teabags at shit. You're delusional[/quote]

The hate. There are idiots on the left throwing firebombs at stuff too but that doesnt make all liberals terrorists. We are having a simple discussion and some of you are really getting worked up. Its gonna be ok. The sun will rise in the morning.[/quote]
The Tea Party movement is largely manufactured by rich Republicans and built up of people that hate socialized medicine, but are on medicare. They like Michelle Bachmann. 'Nough said.[/quote]

I like Bachmann. And I am sure you like Obama. But can you tell me how Obama differs from Bush. Oh yeah, Obama closed guantannamo, doesnt have us in 2 now 3 wars, didnt extend the patriot act and bush tax cuts, didnt double the deficit since entering into office. Wait I think I have that all backwards. Dude he is Bush on steroids.

kwais

Gold

Post by kwais » Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:No. They actually lowered the prices. The TEA stands for taxed enough already. Nothing to do with Boston and their yummy baked beans
Yeah, there's no reason why conservative retards dress up in tricornered hats and throw teabags at shit. You're delusional[/quote]

The hate. There are idiots on the left throwing firebombs at stuff too but that doesnt make all liberals terrorists. We are having a simple discussion and some of you are really getting worked up. Its gonna be ok. The sun will rise in the morning.[/quote]
The Tea Party movement is largely manufactured by rich Republicans and built up of people that hate socialized medicine, but are on medicare. They like Michelle Bachmann. 'Nough said.[/quote]

I like Bachmann. And I am sure you like Obama. But can you tell me how Obama differs from Bush. Oh yeah, Obama closed guantannamo, doesnt have us in 2 now 3 wars, didnt extend the patriot act and bush tax cuts, didnt double the deficit since entering into office. Wait I think I have that all backwards. Dude he is Bush on steroids.[/quote]

not sure if serious (praying not serious) re: Bachmann

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote: I like Bachmann. And I am sure you like Obama. But can you tell me how Obama differs from Bush. Oh yeah, Obama closed guantannamo, doesnt have us in 2 now 3 wars, didnt extend the patriot act and bush tax cuts, didnt double the deficit since entering into office. Wait I think I have that all backwards. Dude he is Bush on steroids.
Stopped reading there.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”