Crappy cycle- any help is appreciated Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Grizz

Diamond

Re: Crappy cycle- any help is appreciated

Post by Grizz » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 am

redlighter wrote:I'm definitely appreciative that constructive criticism is being offered without a side of insults. This type of feedback is corroborating my decision to re-take in June, though I wonder if Fall 2011 is too premature and that I might require more independent study. I'm also going to look into graduate programs at USF, i.e. poly sci, as alternative career possibilities, and even if one of the Orlando schools take me, I may not throw money into a snake pit. But, as I said, I know it's tempting to be critical, but I will always show respect to every member on this forum, and though you are not obligated to reciprocate, I nonetheless appreciate it :wink:
Do 5 mins. of research and you will find that a Poli Sci grad degree is equally as useless as a TTT law degree

ArchRoark

Silver

Post by ArchRoark » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 am

Retake and reapply is TITCR. In addition to your numbers, your apps also suffered from applying extremely late.

dr123

Gold

Post by dr123 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 am

dude why not just get a real job, retake the lsat, and reapply. No point in incurring more debt. A masters in poli sci is just as marketable as a bachelors in poli sci

edit: unless of course by "poly sci" you mean polymer science, in that case go for it

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:12 am

If you jumped from 137 to 146 with little to no study, I think there is a real possibility to raise your score into the mid 150s+ if you put in some WORK and dedicate yourself to it. I'm assuming you still have 30+ PTs you havent taken and havent done the LR or LG bibles ?

Also , USF supplies Ave Maria/Barry/Florida Coastal with tons of students. They would be better off starting their own law school, I'm sure it would make tons of money.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”