Dip in law school

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 am

eandy wrote:I wouldn't tell people that, if I were you. It sounds like a personal problem.


Image





Don't worry Eandy, I assure you I for one am problem free.

EricBerry
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby EricBerry » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 am

Yeah, you're right.
Last edited by EricBerry on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
eandy
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby eandy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 am

EricBerry wrote:
eandy wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wouldn't tell people that, if I were you. It sounds like a personal problem.


It's true. the male orgasm decreases significantly each consecutive time in a short period. after one time, it gets into diminishing returns IMO.

You're doing it wrong.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 am

eandy wrote:
EricBerry wrote:
eandy wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wouldn't tell people that, if I were you. It sounds like a personal problem.


It's true. the male orgasm decreases significantly each consecutive time in a short period. after one time, it gets into diminishing returns IMO.

You're doing it wrong.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby ResolutePear » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 am

eandy wrote:
EricBerry wrote:
eandy wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wouldn't tell people that, if I were you. It sounds like a personal problem.


It's true. the male orgasm decreases significantly each consecutive time in a short period. after one time, it gets into diminishing returns IMO.

You're doing it wrong.


Very wrong.

EricBerry
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby EricBerry » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 am

I agree to a certain extent.
Last edited by EricBerry on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby ResolutePear » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 am

EricBerry wrote:Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.


Thanks for reminding me about it being an opinion. Really, I don't know how I could make it through the day without this piece of knowledge.

Chicks dig guys who look like they can last all night long. Attraction 101, gramps.

EricBerry
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby EricBerry » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 am

ResolutePear wrote:
EricBerry wrote:Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.


Thanks for reminding me about it being an opinion. Really, I don't know how I could make it through the day without this piece of knowledge.

Chicks dig guys who look like they can last all night long. Attraction 101, gramps.


I just wanted to use that big lebowski quote dude.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:16 am

EricBerry wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
EricBerry wrote:Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.


Thanks for reminding me about it being an opinion. Really, I don't know how I could make it through the day without this piece of knowledge.

Chicks dig guys who look like they can last all night long. Attraction 101, gramps.


I just wanted to use that big lebowski quote dude.


You're out of you're element, Donnie

User avatar
3|ink
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby 3|ink » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 am

OP sure has a lot of pointless questions about law school.

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby arism87 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am

My (female) opinion:

Nonsmoking ----------------------------------
------------------------------
---------> smoking----------------> dip-> chew

User avatar
BriaTharen
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby BriaTharen » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 pm

I go to a Southern school and, especially around exam time, many people either smoke or dip. Neither are allowed in the library or the classrooms, but it doesn't stop people from dipping. I personally think dipping is gross, but I have a friend or two that are really discrete about it so it is tolerable.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:40 pm

BriaTharen wrote:I go to a Southern school and, especially around exam time, many people either smoke or dip. Neither are allowed in the library or the classrooms, but it doesn't stop people from dipping. I personally think dipping is gross, but I have a friend or two that are really discrete about it so it is tolerable.


I visited UGA and they didn't allow dip in the library. This wasn't the reason I didn't go, but it made me really mad.

User avatar
eandy
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby eandy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 pm

rad law wrote:
BriaTharen wrote:I go to a Southern school and, especially around exam time, many people either smoke or dip. Neither are allowed in the library or the classrooms, but it doesn't stop people from dipping. I personally think dipping is gross, but I have a friend or two that are really discrete about it so it is tolerable.


I visited UGA and they didn't allow dip in the library. This wasn't the reason I didn't go, but it made me really mad.

You can't have ANYTHING. A security guard got all crazy about some cough drops even after I specifically asked permission to have them. So it isn't hating on dip specifically.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:38 pm

eandy wrote:
rad law wrote:
BriaTharen wrote:I go to a Southern school and, especially around exam time, many people either smoke or dip. Neither are allowed in the library or the classrooms, but it doesn't stop people from dipping. I personally think dipping is gross, but I have a friend or two that are really discrete about it so it is tolerable.


I visited UGA and they didn't allow dip in the library. This wasn't the reason I didn't go, but it made me really mad.

You can't have ANYTHING. A security guard got all crazy about some cough drops even after I specifically asked permission to have them. So it isn't hating on dip specifically.


Any clue why that is?

User avatar
eandy
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby eandy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:04 pm

No, but it is a real pain. There are plenty of other areas within the school to eat; I'll give them that. However, when all you want to do is eat a little pack of skittles or something because you've been at school 10hrs, it starts to seem ridiculous. You've seen the library--it's nice, but certainly not worth extreme measures.

I can rant about this all day...

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 pm

eandy wrote:No, but it is a real pain. There are plenty of other areas within the school to eat; I'll give them that. However, when all you want to do is eat a little pack of skittles or something because you've been at school 10hrs, it starts to seem ridiculous. You've seen the library--it's nice, but certainly not worth extreme measures.

I can rant about this all day...


Yeah no food in our lib either, even skittles. So I study in the common areas after like 8 pm so no one is there and I can eat popcorn and stuff.

And dip, of course.

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 pm

calilaw wrote:Didn't even know what you meant until I read a couple posts. I guess chewing tobacco is more popular elsewhere in the country.


This!!

User avatar
2Serious4Numbers
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby 2Serious4Numbers » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:38 pm

cowgirl_bebop wrote:
calilaw wrote:Didn't even know what you meant until I read a couple posts. I guess chewing tobacco is more popular elsewhere in the country.


This!!


you are missing out.. There's nothing like throwing in a horseshoe and just buzzing in class for a good bit

User avatar
BriaTharen
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby BriaTharen » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm

rad law wrote:
eandy wrote:No, but it is a real pain. There are plenty of other areas within the school to eat; I'll give them that. However, when all you want to do is eat a little pack of skittles or something because you've been at school 10hrs, it starts to seem ridiculous. You've seen the library--it's nice, but certainly not worth extreme measures.

I can rant about this all day...


Yeah no food in our lib either, even skittles. So I study in the common areas after like 8 pm so no one is there and I can eat popcorn and stuff.

And dip, of course.

Our library is pretty lax on snacks. Their basic rule is if you have to eat it with a fork or it is hot/you can smell it, it's not allowed.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

BriaTharen wrote:
rad law wrote:
eandy wrote:No, but it is a real pain. There are plenty of other areas within the school to eat; I'll give them that. However, when all you want to do is eat a little pack of skittles or something because you've been at school 10hrs, it starts to seem ridiculous. You've seen the library--it's nice, but certainly not worth extreme measures.

I can rant about this all day...


Yeah no food in our lib either, even skittles. So I study in the common areas after like 8 pm so no one is there and I can eat popcorn and stuff.

And dip, of course.

Our library is pretty lax on snacks. Their basic rule is if you have to eat it with a fork or it is hot/you can smell it, it's not allowed.


That's pretty good. I would kill for that policy. Well maybe not kill. Probably bitch mightily.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm

rad law wrote:
BriaTharen wrote:
rad law wrote:
eandy wrote:No, but it is a real pain. There are plenty of other areas within the school to eat; I'll give them that. However, when all you want to do is eat a little pack of skittles or something because you've been at school 10hrs, it starts to seem ridiculous. You've seen the library--it's nice, but certainly not worth extreme measures.

I can rant about this all day...


Yeah no food in our lib either, even skittles. So I study in the common areas after like 8 pm so no one is there and I can eat popcorn and stuff.

And dip, of course.

Our library is pretty lax on snacks. Their basic rule is if you have to eat it with a fork or it is hot/you can smell it, it's not allowed.


That's pretty good. I would kill for that policy. Well maybe not kill. Probably bitch mightily.


Heh, my library policy is exactly like that - except.. people don't follow it and the school doesn't enforce it. We're all at an "agreed" middle.

User avatar
eandy
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby eandy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I miss UG where you could bring in a chili cheese burger if you so desired. Getting pizza delivered to the library during finals was so win.
Oh, the glory days.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 pm

eandy wrote:I miss UG where you could bring in a chili cheese burger if you so desired. Getting pizza delivered to the library during finals was so win.
Oh, the glory days.


Plus a million

User avatar
BriaTharen
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: Dip in law school

Postby BriaTharen » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
rad law wrote:
BriaTharen wrote:
rad law wrote:
Yeah no food in our lib either, even skittles. So I study in the common areas after like 8 pm so no one is there and I can eat popcorn and stuff.

And dip, of course.

Our library is pretty lax on snacks. Their basic rule is if you have to eat it with a fork or it is hot/you can smell it, it's not allowed.


That's pretty good. I would kill for that policy. Well maybe not kill. Probably bitch mightily.


Heh, my library policy is exactly like that - except.. people don't follow it and the school doesn't enforce it. We're all at an "agreed" middle.


Yeah, people used to not follow it and the school used to not enforce it. But then someone brought in 3 pizzas and 2 huge bottles of wine that were left over from some event in the LS, and people were openly drinking in the library. They weren't too happy about that.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests