Dip in law school

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Stickupyoura$$much

Dip in law school

Postby Stickupyoura$$much » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Is this allowed / uncommon in law school? What about smokers?

ArchRoark

Re: Dip in law school

Postby ArchRoark » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Stickupyoura$$much wrote:Is this allowed / uncommon in law school? What about smokers?

Not if you go to BYU.

Stickupyoura$$much

Postby Stickupyoura$$much » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 pm

ArchRoark wrote:
Stickupyoura$$much wrote:Is this allowed / uncommon in law school? What about smokers?

Not if you go to BYU.

So your saying this school would prefer for individuals to smoke rather than chew tobacco? I can barely function without a horseshoe of some skoal wintergreen.

seespotrun

Postby seespotrun » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:11 pm

I've thrown a lipper in while studying in the library. People probably have mixed opinions, but if they don't like it, who really cares?

Stickupyoura$$much

Postby Stickupyoura$$much » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

seespotrun wrote:I've thrown a lipper in while studying in the library. People probably have mixed opinions, but if they don't like it, who really cares?

It's a habit I cannot seem to kick, thanks to my girl...

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks to your girl? Please don't tell me she dips..

ArchRoark

Postby ArchRoark » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Stickupyoura$$much wrote:
ArchRoark wrote:

Not if you go to BYU.

So your saying this school would prefer for individuals to smoke rather than chew tobacco? I can barely function without a horseshoe of some skoal wintergreen.

No I am saying the Mormons don't approve.

--LinkRemoved--

Dude, I am from Texas. I don't care if you dip. Although, I do think it is nasty.

amonynous_ivdinidual

Postby amonynous_ivdinidual » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

don't ever spit your lip out in the water fountain. it's disgusting and idiot dippers do it all the time. thankfully not at my school, though.

Stickupyoura$$much

Postby Stickupyoura$$much » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

thecilent wrote:Thanks to your girl? Please don't tell me she dips..

It's not her fault lol.. Like 99% of softball (female) / 99% of baseball players dip.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Def not 99% of softball girls dip. Girls dipping grosses me out. Although, I love to dip. Double standard, FTL.

Stickupyoura$$much

Postby Stickupyoura$$much » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm

amonynous_ivdinidual wrote:don't ever spit your lip out in the water fountain. it's disgusting and idiot dippers do it all the time. thankfully not at my school, though.

Here in Atlanta dip is respected in most well-known restaurants. It's great because we can sit in the public area rather than the bar or smoking section. It's a clean cut method for achieving that nicotine rush we really want. Try juicing a horseshoe.

Stickupyoura$$much

Postby Stickupyoura$$much » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm

ArchRoark wrote:
ArchRoark wrote:

Not if you go to BYU.

No I am saying the Mormons don't approve.

--LinkRemoved--

Dude, I am from Texas. I don't care if you dip. Although, I do think it is nasty.

no coffee or tea? Byu is a joke school and you wonder why more students get ''weeded'' out by rules rather than rigorous curriculum etc.

calilaw

Postby calilaw » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Didn't even know what you meant until I read a couple posts. I guess chewing tobacco is more popular elsewhere in the country.

Pizon

Postby Pizon » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 pm

I didn't know what "dipping" was until my first few weeks of law school when a girl from the midwest told me about it. She asked me if I'd dip with her, so I asked if she had a source. She said she could get it from 7/11. If you asked for "dip" at a 7/11 here, they'd direct you to the potato chips aisle.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

calilaw wrote:Didn't even know what you meant until I read a couple posts. I guess chewing tobacco is more popular elsewhere in the country.

You don't chew it. Dip is tobacco you place behind your lower lip.

amonynous_ivdinidual wrote:don't ever spit your lip out in the water fountain. it's disgusting and idiot dippers do it all the time. thankfully not at my school, though.

Sorry bro, I do that often.

I got to a Southern school. I dip often. In bars. In common areas. In the lib. I'm not ballsy enough for in class, but there, I do snus so I don't have to spit. Reactions have been mixed. Some guys think it's whatever. Some guys think it's funny, especially in the lib and when others are around. Some think it's cool and tell me to throw in upper-deckers in class.

Girls all hate it. Most of the Southern girls hate it, but are used to it. Girl I'm seeing dated hockey players, so she does NOT care.

HTH

ResolutePear

Postby ResolutePear » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 pm

If your woman disagrees with your views, grow some balls and give her a stern backhand then ask the question again. Do this until she agrees with you 100% on everything.

Also:
rad law wrote:Dip in the 'bary is TCR.

Patriot1208

Postby Patriot1208 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 pm

It's not her fault lol.. Like 99% of softball (female) / 99% of baseball players dip.

ABORT

ArchRoark

Postby ArchRoark » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:

ABORT

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:

ABORT

Agreed. She needs a post-birth abortion. 66th trimester or so.

Mike12188

Postby Mike12188 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Pizon wrote:I didn't know what "dipping" was until my first few weeks of law school when a girl from the midwest told me about it. She asked me if I'd dip with her, so I asked if she had a source. She said she could get it from 7/11. If you asked for "dip" at a 7/11 here, they'd direct you to the potato chips aisle.

You must live in a bubble.

Pizon

Postby Pizon » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am

Mike12188 wrote:
Pizon wrote:I didn't know what "dipping" was until my first few weeks of law school when a girl from the midwest told me about it. She asked me if I'd dip with her, so I asked if she had a source. She said she could get it from 7/11. If you asked for "dip" at a 7/11 here, they'd direct you to the potato chips aisle.

aka NYC?

ResolutePear

Postby ResolutePear » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 am

Pizon wrote:
Mike12188 wrote:

aka NYC?

No. That bubble popped.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 am

ResolutePear wrote:
Pizon wrote:
Mike12188 wrote:

aka NYC?

No. That bubble popped.

Classic.

deadpanic

Postby deadpanic » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am

rad law wrote:
calilaw wrote:Didn't even know what you meant until I read a couple posts. I guess chewing tobacco is more popular elsewhere in the country.

You don't chew it. Dip is tobacco you place behind your lower lip.

Sorry bro, I do that often.

I got to a Southern school. I dip often. In bars. In common areas. In the lib. I'm not ballsy enough for in class, but there, I do snus so I don't have to spit. Reactions have been mixed. Some guys think it's whatever. Some guys think it's funny, especially in the lib and when others are around. Some think it's cool and tell me to throw in upper-deckers in class.

Girls all hate it. Most of the Southern girls hate it, but are used to it. Girl I'm seeing dated hockey players, so she does NOT care.

HTH

gotta disagree with this. for one thing, chewing tobacco is not dip. it is chew. it is a different beast, and i used to do it. but yeah, it is gross and girls fucking hate it.
dip is common, but most girls also hate that shit and prefer smokers if you honestly get down to it.

imo, dip while studying, smoke at bars/parties.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 am

deadpanic wrote:gotta disagree with this. for one thing, chewing tobacco is not dip. it is chew. it is a different beast, and i used to do it. but yeah, it is gross and girls fucking hate it.
dip is common, but most girls also hate that shit and prefer smokers if you honestly get down to it.

imo, dip while studying, smoke at bars/parties.

lol wut? I just said the difference between dip and chew bro haha. CHECK YOU RC

Chew is also good, but I don't get as buzzed, and I spit more. It tastes sweet like molasses though, which is cool if that's your thing.

Last 2 girls I dated both preferred dippers. How about that? As a consequence I never smoke, yet dip often.

Return to “Law School FAQ”