Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
Bronx Bum
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby Bronx Bum » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 pm

The title says it all. Do you have any shot at BIGLAW anymore?

User avatar
Blindmelon
Posts: 1708
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby Blindmelon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Yes. /thread.

Aqualibrium
Posts: 2011
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby Aqualibrium » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Bronx Bum wrote:The title says it all.



That you're another 0L/1L trying to justify sticker by assuming he'll be in the top 10%?

User avatar
reasonable_man
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby reasonable_man » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Aqualibrium wrote:
Bronx Bum wrote:The title says it all.



That you're another 0L/1L trying to justify sticker by assuming he'll be in the top 10%?



Why not? I mean at least 90% of the class at Fordham Law must be filled with idiots.. All this bright aspiring young chap should do is show up, "work his butt off" and top 10% with law review should simply fall right into his lap.

User avatar
Bronx Bum
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby Bronx Bum » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Who the fuck said that? I wouldn't touch that shithole. I took a year off to get my LSAT up (which I did)to avoid going to that TTT. I was just wondering.

User avatar
plenipotentiary
Posts: 616
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby plenipotentiary » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

If you're not interested in the school, then why are you asking about it?

User avatar
gbpackerbacker
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby gbpackerbacker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Bronx Bum wrote:Who the fuck said that? I wouldn't touch that shithole. I took a year off to get my LSAT up (which I did)to avoid going to that TTT. I was just wondering.


charming. maybe you should take another year off to clean out your potty mouth.

User avatar
Blindmelon
Posts: 1708
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby Blindmelon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm

gbpackerbacker wrote:
Bronx Bum wrote:Who the fuck said that? I wouldn't touch that shithole. I took a year off to get my LSAT up (which I did)to avoid going to that TTT. I was just wondering.


charming. maybe you should take another year off to clean out your potty mouth.


More like take 5-10 years and grow up.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Fordham Law School top 10%: Any chance at BIGLAW ITE?

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Bronx Bum wrote:Who the fuck said that? I wouldn't touch that shithole. I took a year off to get my LSAT up (which I did)to avoid going to that TTT. I was just wondering.

In that case, this thread is unnecessary.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ponderingmeerkat, SolRs, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests