(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 pm
Roughly how long does it take to go complete once you submit your application via LSAC?
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm
1-2 days for the quicker schools, 1 week or more for some others. Generally within 2-5 business days.
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:57 pm
Most of mine were complete the next business day, but some still aren't complete after 3 weeks.
- Posts: 3406
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm
If i understand what your're asking (to move into the LSAC completed page right?) some of mine were complete in a matter of hours.
- Posts: 2508
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm
I hear it takes Cornell months. True?
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm
Not necessarily. I applied to Cornell in September and was complete in less than a week.
Return to “Law School FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests