International Law

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
Linksys
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 pm

International Law

Postby Linksys » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 am

I am interested in foreign affairs. In order to acheive any jobs in this field would there be any difference in majoring in international law or criminal law?

User avatar
worldtraveler
Posts: 7669
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 am

Re: International Law

Postby worldtraveler » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:09 am

You don't "major" in a kind of law. You get a law degree.

User avatar
nealric
Posts: 2397
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

Re: International Law

Postby nealric » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:26 am

I am interested in foreign affairs. In order to acheive any jobs in this field would there be any difference in majoring in international law or criminal law?


http://www.sais-jhu.edu/

Don't go to law school.

User avatar
Linksys
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Re: International Law

Postby Linksys » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:29 pm

worldtraveler wrote:You don't "major" in a kind of law. You get a law degree.



you know what i ment. no need to propagate your pseudo-intelligence on an online forum to prove to everyone you are not stupid while IRL you are considered an imbecile anti-social loser. :roll:

User avatar
nealric
Posts: 2397
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

Re: International Law

Postby nealric » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:37 pm

In general, I find insulting people on anonymous message boards is an excellent method for procuring good advice.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: International Law

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Linksys wrote:
worldtraveler wrote:You don't "major" in a kind of law. You get a law degree.



you know what i ment. no need to propagate your pseudo-intelligence on an online forum to prove to everyone you are not stupid while IRL you are considered an imbecile anti-social loser. :roll:


Wow, worldtraveler gave you a very important piece of information that you did not appear to have, and she did it without acting like an asshole like 99% of other people on this board would have, and you respond with this abortion of a post. Good job.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: International Law

Postby paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
Linksys wrote:
worldtraveler wrote:You don't "major" in a kind of law. You get a law degree.



you know what i ment. no need to propagate your pseudo-intelligence on an online forum to prove to everyone you are not stupid while IRL you are considered an imbecile anti-social loser. :roll:


Wow, worldtraveler gave you a very important piece of information that you did not appear to have, and she did it without acting like an asshole like 99% of other people on this board would have, and you respond with this abortion of a post. Good job.


Not to mention, she wasn't outwardly terrible to you when you titled a thread "International Law", which is a quite mockable offense.

User avatar
Linksys
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Re: International Law

Postby Linksys » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:51 pm

lol, typical response from a bunch of smelly big nose jews. :roll:

User avatar
nealric
Posts: 2397
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

Re: International Law

Postby nealric » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:52 pm

lol, typical response from a bunch of smelly big nose jews.

Image

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18424
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: International Law

Postby bk1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Linksys wrote:lol, typical response from a bunch of smelly big nose jews. :roll:

How's Nebraska this time of year?

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: International Law

Postby paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Linksys wrote:lol, typical response from a bunch of smelly big nose jews. :roll:


Yeah, that's me all right. Jewy Jewkowski, the Jewist Jew that Ever Jewed!

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: International Law

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

nealric wrote:
lol, typical response from a bunch of smelly big nose jews.

Image




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests