I am going to law school because...

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)

I am going to law school because

I want to help people
19
7%
I want to defend those who cannot defend themselves
18
6%
I care about the issues of others
22
8%
All of the above
63
22%
I'm greedy and selfish and only care about the money
170
58%
 
Total votes: 292

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

gdane5 wrote:Mystical,

I heard you were cute. Post pics pleez.

Lol! Yeah right! So that I can get ridiculed by the same douchebags at Harvard/Columbia/Stanford next year? I already told you what I look like- according to hotornot, 8.9 after 788 votes.

MW

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
bk1 wrote:Image

Shhhh...go back to trolling aintitcoolnews darling.

--ImageRemoved--

LOL! That made me laugh- anal's not supposed to hurt moron. Get some practice.

MW

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby acrossthelake » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm

paratactical wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:
paratactical wrote:Wait, girls actually do that?


Do what?

The group bathroom thing? I thought it was just a stupid guy joke.


No it's def. real. Even last weekend I was at an event with ppl I didn't know and one of the girls I met kindly asked if I wanted to go to the bathroom with her. It's the girl code--no girls who need to pee left behind for bathroom trips.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby paratactical » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm

acrossthelake wrote:
paratactical wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:
paratactical wrote:Wait, girls actually do that?


Do what?

The group bathroom thing? I thought it was just a stupid guy joke.


No it's def. real. Even last weekend I was at an event with ppl I didn't know and one of the girls I met kindly asked if I wanted to go to the bathroom with her. It's the girl code--no girls who need to pee left behind for bathroom trips.

Weird. I've always alternated so that no drinks were left alone at a bar unsupervised.

User avatar
acrossthelake
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby acrossthelake » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:00 pm

paratactical wrote:Weird. I've always alternated so that no drinks were left alone at a bar unsupervised.


I'll reply to you in the lounge as to not derail this thread.

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

paratactical wrote:Weird. I've always alternated so that no drinks were left alone at a bar unsupervised.

Much improved 'tar. I hated the prior one.

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby beachbum » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:Probably something laughably arrogant and vindictive.


Ha, fair enough. Well I'm all for a good argument, but this is getting ridiculous. So I'm out before I get lumped into the inevitable mass-banning. Please stop destroying TLS; I'm sure it's painfully obvious by now that you are universally despised on these forums. If that isn't reason enough to throw in the towel, then do it out of a sense of preserving the helpful and informative threads that survive in spite of your presence.

If there is justice on TLS, you will be permabanned with extreme prejudice. But until that happens, I'm not going to further add to the degradation of otherwise useful topics. Later, babe.

BB

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 pm

beachbum wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:Probably something laughably arrogant and vindictive.


Ha, fair enough. Well I'm all for a good argument, but this is getting ridiculous. So I'm out before I get lumped into the inevitable mass-banning. Please stop destroying TLS; I'm sure it's painfully obvious by now that you are universally despised on these forums. If that isn't reason enough to throw in the towel, then do it out of a sense of preserving the helpful and informative threads that survive in spite of your presence.

If there is justice on TLS, you will be permabanned with extreme prejudice. But until that happens, I'm not going to further add to the degradation of otherwise useful topics. Later, babe.

BB


So is that your M.O.? Make up quotes when you're losing an argument? I wonder how well that works in the real world...hmmm...I wonder. News flash: it's douchebags like you that destroy forums. I'm not the one calling people "cunts" and posting pictures of anal intercourse. Do me a favor and stop pretending to be the victim because it is sickening. Being the scapegoat for 4-5 douchebags does not translate into being "universally despised."

Once again: stay true to your original post and STOP REPLYING TO THINGS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU.

MW

P.S. Snap

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
beachbum wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:Probably something laughably arrogant and vindictive.


Ha, fair enough. Well I'm all for a good argument, but this is getting ridiculous. So I'm out before I get lumped into the inevitable mass-banning. Please stop destroying TLS; I'm sure it's painfully obvious by now that you are universally despised on these forums. If that isn't reason enough to throw in the towel, then do it out of a sense of preserving the helpful and informative threads that survive in spite of your presence.

If there is justice on TLS, you will be permabanned with extreme prejudice. But until that happens, I'm not going to further add to the degradation of otherwise useful topics. Later, babe.

BB


So is that your M.O.? Make up quotes when you're losing an argument? I wonder how well that works in the real world...hmmm...I wonder. News flash: it's douchebags like you that destroy forums. I'm not the one calling people "cunts" and posting pictures of anal intercourse. Do me a favor and stop pretending to be the victim because it is sickening. Being the scapegoat for 4-5 douchebags does not translate into being "universally despised."

Once again: stay true to your original post and STOP REPLYING TO THINGS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU.

P.S. Snap

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
beachbum wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:Probably something laughably arrogant and vindictive.


Ha, fair enough. Well I'm all for a good argument, but this is getting ridiculous. So I'm out before I get lumped into the inevitable mass-banning. Please stop destroying TLS; I'm sure it's painfully obvious by now that you are universally despised on these forums. If that isn't reason enough to throw in the towel, then do it out of a sense of preserving the helpful and informative threads that survive in spite of your presence.

If there is justice on TLS, you will be permabanned with extreme prejudice. But until that happens, I'm not going to further add to the degradation of otherwise useful topics. Later, babe.

BB


So is that your M.O.? Make up quotes when you're losing an argument? I wonder how well that works in the real world...hmmm...I wonder. News flash: it's douchebags like you that destroy forums. I'm not the one calling people "cunts" and posting pictures of anal intercourse. Do me a favor and stop pretending to be the victim because it is sickening. Being the scapegoat for 4-5 douchebags does not translate into being "universally despised."

Once again: stay true to your original post and STOP REPLYING TO THINGS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU.

P.S. Snap

User avatar
joemoviebuff
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 am

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby joemoviebuff » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 pm

para honors me with her avatar! SUCCESS!

User avatar
YCrevolution
Posts: 4714
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 am

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby YCrevolution » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

..




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest