I am going to law school because...

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)

I am going to law school because

I want to help people
19
7%
I want to defend those who cannot defend themselves
18
6%
I care about the issues of others
22
8%
All of the above
63
22%
I'm greedy and selfish and only care about the money
170
58%
 
Total votes: 292

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby paratactical » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 pm

EasternSeaboard wrote:
*DYING*


I see you've enjoyed several of my posts. Membership in my fan club only requires that you send me your pic. Females recieve special club status if they send me boob pics.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:56 pm

paratactical wrote:
EasternSeaboard wrote:
*DYING*


I see you've enjoyed several of my posts. Membership in my fan club only requires that you send me your pic. Females recieve special club status if they send me boob pics.


What status did I get when I sent you a pic of my massive, socially-inepting cock?

nStiver
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:15 am

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby nStiver » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Resolute pear you are the most unique person on this board, damn you crack me up sometimes. To the OP, I have just one question: Are you a fundamentalist christian?

WhyMista
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby WhyMista » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm

I've wanted to be an attorney since I was around the age of 7. I find it interesting, I like the fact that it is something that forces you to constantly adapt, it causes you to be able to think logically about things, I find legal research rather fun because its exceptionally fun to finally understand some legal concept after going over and over it not understanding it, and ding the light goes on. I like the adversarial nature of law, the prestige of being an attorney, the money, and its pretty much been the only thing I ever considered doing.

I still laugh at people who have some overly idealistic view of saving the world blah blah because that almost never happens.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

WhyMista wrote:I've wanted to be an attorney since I was around the age of 7. I find it interesting, I like the fact that it is something that forces you to constantly adapt, it causes you to be able to think logically about things, I find legal research rather fun because its exceptionally fun to finally understand some legal concept after going over and over it not understanding it, and ding the light goes on. I like the adversarial nature of law, the prestige of being an attorney, the money, and its pretty much been the only thing I ever considered doing.

I still laugh at people who have some overly idealistic view of saving the world blah blah because that almost never happens.


You just made me killed a chicken.

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW

User avatar
mths
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby mths » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I don't remember why I went but I no longer feel human.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18422
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby bk1 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW


I find your lack of social skills disturbing.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby paratactical » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW

What's with the MW?

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm

bk1 wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW


I find your lack of social skills disturbing.

I find your auto-troll response amusing.

MW

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby paratactical » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Seriously. We can see your username. You don't have to add MW.

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:24 pm

paratactical wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW

What's with the MW?


The acronym is there partly to reinforce my handle, but mostly to annoy those like bk1 by giving off an arrogant, "holier-than-thou" tone.

MW

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
bk1 wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW


I find your lack of social skills disturbing.

I find your auto-troll response amusing.

MW


Look, you're new - we'll cut some slack. Everybody gets one.
Image
That was not a troll.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby paratactical » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:27 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
The acronym is there partly to reinforce my handle, but mostly to annoy those like bk1 by giving off an arrogant, "holier-than-thou" tone.

MW


Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 pm

paratactical wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
The acronym is there partly to reinforce my handle, but mostly to annoy those like bk1 by giving off an arrogant, "holier-than-thou" tone.

MW


Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.


Douchetugboat.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby paratactical » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
The acronym is there partly to reinforce my handle, but mostly to annoy those like bk1 by giving off an arrogant, "holier-than-thou" tone.

MW


Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.


Douchetugboat.

Tugboat could not hold enough douche for that vagina there.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:33 pm

paratactical wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
The acronym is there partly to reinforce my handle, but mostly to annoy those like bk1 by giving off an arrogant, "holier-than-thou" tone.

MW


Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.


Douchetugboat.

Tugboat could not hold enough douche for that vagina there.


That's the type of douche you don't want to hold. It's a type you want to tug around 40 feet behind you at all times.

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
bk1 wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW


I find your lack of social skills disturbing.

I find your auto-troll response amusing.

MW


Look, you're new - we'll cut some slack. Everybody gets one.
Image
That was not a troll.

Uh...whether or not it was a troll per se does not change the fact that his/her post was troll-like. bk1, or whatever his/her name is, randomly responds to posts with snide comments. I'm merely returning the favor :).

MW

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:36 pm

paratactical wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
The acronym is there partly to reinforce my handle, but mostly to annoy those like bk1 by giving off an arrogant, "holier-than-thou" tone.

MW


Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.


Douchetugboat.

Tugboat could not hold enough douche for that vagina there.

Lol...too bad I'm more or less set to make mince meat out of everyone at Harvard next year, so I can understand the bitterness.

MW

User avatar
MysticalWheel
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby MysticalWheel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:37 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:
Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.


Douchetugboat.

Tugboat could not hold enough douche for that vagina there.


That's the type of douche you don't want to hold. It's a type you want to tug around 40 feet behind you at all times.

Shhhh...isn't it time for your nap?

MW

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
paratactical wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:Wow. You're a douchecruiseship.


Douchetugboat.

Tugboat could not hold enough douche for that vagina there.

Lol...too bad I'm more or less set to make mince meat out of everyone at Harvard next year, so I can understand the bitterness.

MW


With a 174+3.8? Really?

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:40 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
paratactical wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
Douchetugboat.

Tugboat could not hold enough douche for that vagina there.


That's the type of douche you don't want to hold. It's a type you want to tug around 40 feet behind you at all times.

Shhhh...isn't it time for your nap?

MW


Are you asking me if I want a blowjob?

firemed
Posts: 1195
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby firemed » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:Lol...too bad I'm more or less set to make mince meat out of everyone at Harvard next year, so I can understand the bitterness.

MW


With a 174+3.8? Really?


+1

To MW: Chill. Seriously. Obtain prescription for THC or one of the popular benzos for anxiety. Take said prescription. You will like us all a lot more, and will think we are a lot funnier, status-post "high." It will also make your rejection from HYS more palatable, just FYI.

User avatar
fugitivejammer
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:34 am

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby fugitivejammer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

firemedicprelaw wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:Lol...too bad I'm more or less set to make mince meat out of everyone at Harvard next year, so I can understand the bitterness.

MW


With a 174+3.8? Really?


+1

To MW: Chill. Seriously. Obtain prescription for THC or one of the popular benzos for anxiety. Take said prescription. You will like us all a lot more, and will think we are a lot funnier, status-post "high." It will also make your rejection from HYS more palatable, just FYI.


+1

User avatar
3|ink
Posts: 7331
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: I am going to law school because...

Postby 3|ink » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:This poll is flawed...up the ASS (excuse my French).

MW


This wasn't trolling. This was just plain mean.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest