I am going to law school because... Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)

I am going to law school because

I want to help people
7%
I want to defend those who cannot defend themselves
6%
I care about the issues of others
8%
All of the above
22%
I'm greedy and selfish and only care about the money
58%

Total votes: 292

MysticalWheel

Bronze

Re: I am going to law school because...

Post by MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

gdane5 wrote:Mystical,

I heard you were cute. Post pics pleez.
Lol! Yeah right! So that I can get ridiculed by the same douchebags at Harvard/Columbia/Stanford next year? I already told you what I look like- according to hotornot, 8.9 after 788 votes.

MW

MysticalWheel

Bronze

Post by MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
bk187 wrote:Image
Shhhh...go back to trolling aintitcoolnews darling.
--ImageRemoved--
LOL! That made me laugh- anal's not supposed to hurt moron. Get some practice.

MW

Gold

Post by 094320 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm

acrossthelake wrote:
paratactical wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:
paratactical wrote:Wait, girls actually do that?
Do what?
The group bathroom thing? I thought it was just a stupid guy joke.
No it's def. real. Even last weekend I was at an event with ppl I didn't know and one of the girls I met kindly asked if I wanted to go to the bathroom with her. It's the girl code--no girls who need to pee left behind for bathroom trips.
Weird. I've always alternated so that no drinks were left alone at a bar unsupervised.

Gold

Post by 094320 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

paratactical wrote:Weird. I've always alternated so that no drinks were left alone at a bar unsupervised.
Much improved 'tar. I hated the prior one.

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:Probably something laughably arrogant and vindictive.
Ha, fair enough. Well I'm all for a good argument, but this is getting ridiculous. So I'm out before I get lumped into the inevitable mass-banning. Please stop destroying TLS; I'm sure it's painfully obvious by now that you are universally despised on these forums. If that isn't reason enough to throw in the towel, then do it out of a sense of preserving the helpful and informative threads that survive in spite of your presence.

If there is justice on TLS, you will be permabanned with extreme prejudice. But until that happens, I'm not going to further add to the degradation of otherwise useful topics. Later, babe.

BB

MysticalWheel

Bronze

Post by MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 pm

beachbum wrote:
Ha, fair enough. Well I'm all for a good argument, but this is getting ridiculous. So I'm out before I get lumped into the inevitable mass-banning. Please stop destroying TLS; I'm sure it's painfully obvious by now that you are universally despised on these forums. If that isn't reason enough to throw in the towel, then do it out of a sense of preserving the helpful and informative threads that survive in spite of your presence.

If there is justice on TLS, you will be permabanned with extreme prejudice. But until that happens, I'm not going to further add to the degradation of otherwise useful topics. Later, babe.

BB
So is that your M.O.? Make up quotes when you're losing an argument? I wonder how well that works in the real world...hmmm...I wonder. News flash: it's douchebags like you that destroy forums. I'm not the one calling people "cunts" and posting pictures of anal intercourse. Do me a favor and stop pretending to be the victim because it is sickening. Being the scapegoat for 4-5 douchebags does not translate into being "universally despised."

Once again: stay true to your original post and STOP REPLYING TO THINGS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU.

MW

P.S. Snap

ResolutePear

Platinum

Post by ResolutePear » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
beachbum wrote:

BB
So is that your M.O.? Make up quotes when you're losing an argument? I wonder how well that works in the real world...hmmm...I wonder. News flash: it's douchebags like you that destroy forums. I'm not the one calling people "cunts" and posting pictures of anal intercourse. Do me a favor and stop pretending to be the victim because it is sickening. Being the scapegoat for 4-5 douchebags does not translate into being "universally despised."

Once again: stay true to your original post and STOP REPLYING TO THINGS THAT DO NOT CONCERN YOU.

P.S. Snap

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

MysticalWheel

Bronze

Post by MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
beachbum wrote:

BB

P.S. Snap

joemoviebuff

Silver

Post by joemoviebuff » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 pm

para honors me with her avatar! SUCCESS!

YCrevolution

Gold

Post by YCrevolution » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”