Law School Latin Graduation Honors Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
MattProgressive

New

Law School Latin Graduation Honors

Post by MattProgressive » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

The law school I am likely attending, Quinnipiac, does not have an Order of the Coif chapter so I am curious if they at least have latin graduation honors (I can't find whether they do or not on their website). Im not being presumptuous in assuming I will make cum laude or whatever, I just want to have something to strive for and im a nerd lol. If anybody knows the answer to this it would be much appreaciated ^_^

War Cardinal

New

Re: Law School Latin Graduation Honors

Post by War Cardinal » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm

MattProgressive wrote:The law school I am likely attending, Quinnipiac, does not have an Order of the Coif chapter so I am curious if they at least have latin graduation honors (I can't find whether they do or not on their website). Im not being presumptuous in assuming I will make cum laude or whatever, I just want to have something to strive for and im a nerd lol. If anybody knows the answer to this it would be much appreaciated ^_^
A Simple Search You're Either too Lazy or too Stupid to Undertake wrote:Quinnipiac Law Registrar's Office
Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.

Contact Information:
Telephone: 203-582-3212
Fax: 203-582-3209
Mail: 275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Last edited by War Cardinal on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

megaTTTron

Silver

Post by megaTTTron » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm

War Cardinal wrote:
MattProgressive wrote:The law school I am likely attending, Quinnipiac, does not have an Order of the Coif chapter so I am curious if they at least have latin graduation honors (I can't find whether they do or not on their website). Im not being presumptuous in assuming I will make cum laude or whatever, I just want to have something to strive for and im a nerd lol. If anybody knows the answer to this it would be much appreaciated ^_^
A Simple Search You're too Lazy or Stupid to Undertake wrote:Quinnipiac Law Registrar's Office
Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m - 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.

Contact Information:
Telephone: 203-582-3212
Fax: 203-582-3209
Mail: 275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518

hahahaha.

War Cardinal

New

Post by War Cardinal » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 pm

p.s. --LinkRemoved--. Page 61 is a good place to look

MattProgressive

New

Post by MattProgressive » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

thanks! ^_^ and I thought about calling but I didnt wanna seem nerdyand/or presumptuous to them lol

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”