Is there time to get laid in law school?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
GermX

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm

All of this shit is hilarious to me, especially because even the partners at my firm and my family that hates piercings like my lip and nose studs.

They're just being nice.

A nose piercing might be passable but anything else, especially on the lip, I'm sorry but it is not a classy look. It might be cool, hip, rocker, but not classy at all. Look:

Pierced

--ImageRemoved--

Classy

Which one would you rather have sex with?

Holly Golightly

Postby Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:
nyknicks wrote:I genuinly believe this is an important thread and do not mean to derail it. However, I have long held a theory of MEAN penis size vs. t14 law school. While I am working on an article that covers this subject matter I thought that this might be a good thread to recieve input. Before giving my own reasons I would like to share my (working) order and ask for any opinions and/or anedoctes to help.

From largest to smallest:

YALE/UVA/NU/MICH/CHICAGO/GEORGETOWN/PENN/HARVARD?COLUMBIA/STANFORD/NYU/BOALT/DUKE/CO0RNELL

Thank you in advance for any input.

I have inside info that tells me that you are severely under ranking BOALT.

Also, you have to take Waterman's micropeen into account when ranking GULC.

jmhendri

Postby jmhendri » Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

mdallavis wrote:
jmhendri wrote:
Fast_Fingers wrote:To bring this thread back around (there's a separate topic regarding tattoos in the Off Topic forum IIRC).

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ns ... 58239.html

Interesting tactic. I'd worry about this woman's discretion though...

She wears Uggs? That's a deal breaker for me. You can pierce and tattoo whatever you want, but those are just awful.

I tend to agree, not an Ugg fan... but I'd be interested in your everyday shoe choice. Just about every guy I saw at my ASW had on hideous shoes and I'm thinking there'll be no room for me to be choosy there.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

--ImageRemoved--

GermX

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 4:28 pm

^ Photoshopped piercing.

i submit myself as an example. I am a conformist. goths scare me. the majority of my wardrobe is from jcrew. I never drank or dated in high school b/c i was studying. I listen to the top 40. i have one small tattoo that i love and i got it when i was 22, had done thourough research, and graduated from undergrad.

There are lots of those girls with piercings wearing very j.crewy clothing and reading poetry all the time and being depressed. I'm not saying you're one of them, I'm just saying--you don't have to be wearing goth clothing for piercings to be ugly.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Tue May 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:
nyknicks wrote:I genuinly believe this is an important thread and do not mean to derail it. However, I have long held a theory of MEAN penis size vs. t14 law school. While I am working on an article that covers this subject matter I thought that this might be a good thread to recieve input. Before giving my own reasons I would like to share my (working) order and ask for any opinions and/or anedoctes to help.

From largest to smallest:

YALE/UVA/NU/MICH/CHICAGO/GEORGETOWN/PENN/HARVARD?COLUMBIA/STANFORD/NYU/BOALT/DUKE/CO0RNELL

Thank you in advance for any input.

I have inside info that tells me that you are severely under ranking BOALT.

Also, you have to take Waterman's micropeen into account when ranking GULC.

Luckily Georgetown's class is the size of a small Eastern European nation, so the should be able to overcome me.

SwollenMonkey

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm

jmhendri wrote:
mdallavis wrote:
jmhendri wrote:
Fast_Fingers wrote:To bring this thread back around (there's a separate topic regarding tattoos in the Off Topic forum IIRC).

She wears Uggs? That's a deal breaker for me. You can pierce and tattoo whatever you want, but those are just awful.

I tend to agree, not an Ugg fan... but I'd be interested in your everyday shoe choice. Just about every guy I saw at my ASW had on hideous shoes and I'm thinking there'll be no room for me to be choosy there.

I wear sneakers most of the time. I prefer Vans, Adidas, Pumas, Airwalks, skater shoes, and maybe even some comfy running shoes.

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm

germx, that post was retarded. are guys really faced with a purely binary choice thast looks like that? also, my guess is i'll probably end up with something like...

--ImageRemoved--

Ford Prefect

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm

jmhendri wrote:
mdallavis wrote:
jmhendri wrote:

I've been cycling pretty much the same four pairs of shoes for about three years now. They all pretty much look like shit at this point. So, I guess, I'm not really one to be judging others' choices.

Who am I kidding - at least my shoes match my clothes, and I don't look like some fucking skinny-jean wearing eskimo.

GermX

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm

I have these shoes I bought from Fred Seagal's on melrose. Kind of expensive ($400) but they're suade and padded and increidbly comfortable, I wear them everywhere, so its worth the investment.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Odds that GermX is a virgin?

EDIT: Sorry, just saw the post above mine.

Odds that GermX is gay?

APimpNamedSlickback

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Tue May 11, 2010 4:32 pm

paratactical wrote:Odds that GermX is a virgin?

Odds that GermX is gay?

extremely high on both counts.

Ford Prefect

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Odds that GermX is gay?

Virgin? 1:1

Gay? I'd think gays would have the sense to not wear the same pair of expensive shoes everywhere, everyday. That's how you wear them out.

GermX

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

0. There is absolutely no way someone living in America is a virgin, unless his dick is crippled. I'm not even the type of person who would go "it's either she's a 10/10 or I'm not banging her". Nope. Although I've been fortunate (2 year relationship, and before that, several others) and actually dated good looking girls (might have something to do with my aforementioned beverly hills residence), if I was truly desperate I would totally put a bag on my head and bang a fat chick.

Fast_Fingers

Postby Fast_Fingers » Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Odds that GermX is gay?

Odds that GermX is a gay virgin?

GermX

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

This thread has covered a wide variety of topics for law students. IMO it should be stickied.

Holly Golightly

Postby Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

If GermX weren't such a fucking idiot, I would be posting pics of myself right now, but I just can't give him the satisfaction. Also, APNS, thank you for pointing out how fucking ridiculous his comparison post was. I can't handle this anymore. :lol:

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

GermX wrote:0. There is absolutely no way someone living in America is a virgin, unless his dick is crippled. I'm not even the type of person who would go "it's either she's a 10/10 or I'm not banging her". Nope. Although I've been fortunate (2 year relationship, and before that, several others) and actually dated good looking girls (might have something to do with my aforementioned beverly hills residence), if I was truly desperate I would totally put a bag on my head and bang a fat chick.

Why is the bag going on your head dude? Oh god your into like sexual suffocation aren't you

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

GermX wrote:0. There is absolutely no way someone living in America is a virgin, unless his dick is crippled.

:lol:

poor fake panda

Ford Prefect

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:
GermX wrote:0. There is absolutely no way someone living in America is a virgin, unless his dick is crippled. I'm not even the type of person who would go "it's either she's a 10/10 or I'm not banging her". Nope. Although I've been fortunate (2 year relationship, and before that, several others) and actually dated good looking girls (might have something to do with my aforementioned beverly hills residence), if I was truly desperate I would totally put a bag on my head and bang a fat chick.

Why is the bag going on your head dude? Oh god your into like sexual suffocation aren't you

When I was in middle school a couple kids in my area died doing that.

So carry on.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:If GermX weren't such a fucking idiot, I would be posting pics of myself right now, but I just can't give him the satisfaction. Also, APNS, thank you for pointing out how fucking ridiculous his comparison post was. I can't handle this anymore. :lol:

Credited.

pugalicious

Postby pugalicious » Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

oh god damn it germx, you're not a bruin are you?

if so, I hang my head in shame...what has happened to my glorious alma mater...
Last edited by pugalicious on Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GermX

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

If GermX weren't such a fucking idiot, I would be posting pics of myself right now, but I just can't give him the satisfaction. Also, APNS, thank you for pointing out how fucking ridiculous his comparison post was. I can't handle this anymore.

I guess I need to clarify. The post was ridiculous (the comparison) purposefully--sarcasm 101. I'm sure you look good with those piercings.

I don't want to open my eyes and realize I'm banging a fat chick. Bag on my head is the only recourse.

SwollenMonkey

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 4:36 pm

GermX wrote:I have these shoes I bought from Fred Seagal's on melrose. Kind of expensive ($400) but they're suade and padded and increidbly comfortable, I wear them everywhere, so its worth the investment.

On Melrose and Crescent Heights in WestHo! LOL!

I prefer shopping at the Adidas store on Melrose. WestHo has some good deals, but I stick to Ross and Target for the moment. I get my trucker hats at Target (La Brea in WestHo) and gas stations, lmao.

Holly Golightly

Postby Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

IAFG wrote:
GermX wrote:0. There is absolutely no way someone living in America is a virgin, unless his dick is crippled.

:lol:

poor fake panda

I was really close to linking this to BP.

Return to “Law School FAQ”