Is there time to get laid in law school?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
GermX
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

you are walking a thin line btw being hatable and lovable. you should come post in BP and help me decide.


Where's BP and how do I get in her?

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby rayiner » Tue May 11, 2010 1:58 pm

GermX wrote:I would love it if I had a reputation for banging law sluts over at GW.


You really don't want that reputation. This isn't UG - most people will just think you're a man-whore, and depending on how low you have to go to get "law sluts" at GW, one with poor taste in women too.

User avatar
Speedzie
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Speedzie » Tue May 11, 2010 2:00 pm

pugalicious wrote:
I'm wondering, does this casual hook-up idea work the other way? For instance, I won't be trolling for a FB at law school, necessarily, but if I were in a similar situation as I am now, would I be gossiped about (I've heard that law school can be like high school)? Should we only date/hook up with people (especially in a casual manner) who do not attend our law school? How will I meet these people?

This is far too much thought into this topic...


2L here. Yeah, you have to go easy with random hookups around school - it is highschool or maybe even middle school. I can rattle off a dozen supposedly low key hookups that are common knowledge now. One decent option is grad student mixers (we have them at Illinois), where you can find a similarly situated vet/med/B student - these folks are good bc you have different social networks. For the truly random hookup there's always undergrads - this is easier if you're younger and while you're still a 1L (when you have more free time). Law student hook ups are the easiest to pull off, but the hardest to get away with. Be SURE you either: 1) don't care if everyone knows, 2) don't mind dating them for a while, or 3) can actually get away with it. Again, #3 is very unlikely – so go easy, especially 1st semester. No one EVER forgets that So-and-so had sex with X Y and Z at the beginning of 1L…

User avatar
Ford Prefect
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm

paratactical wrote:
mdallavis wrote:Just use the undergrads.


If you read through this guy's posts, there's no way he's got game enough to get hot UG girls. Heck, I doubt his ability to get hot-for-law-school girls.


Well, for everyone else then.

Wait - did he say they had to be hot? Maybe he likes the big girls.

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby chicoalto0649 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Speedzie wrote:
pugalicious wrote:
I'm wondering, does this casual hook-up idea work the other way? For instance, I won't be trolling for a FB at law school, necessarily, but if I were in a similar situation as I am now, would I be gossiped about (I've heard that law school can be like high school)? Should we only date/hook up with people (especially in a casual manner) who do not attend our law school? How will I meet these people?

This is far too much thought into this topic...


2L here. Yeah, you have to go easy with random hookups around school - it is highschool or maybe even middle school. I can rattle off a dozen supposedly low key hookups that are common knowledge now. One decent option is grad student mixers (we have them at Illinois), where you can find a similarly situated vet/med/B student - these folks are good bc you have different social networks. For the truly random hookup there's always undergrads - this is easier if you're younger and while you're still a 1L (when you have more free time). Law student hook ups are the easiest to pull off, but the hardest to get away with. Be SURE you either: 1) don't care if everyone knows, 2) don't mind dating them for a while, or 3) can actually get away with it. Again, #3 is very unlikely – so go easy, especially 1st semester. No one EVER forgets that So-and-so had sex with X Y and Z at the beginning of 1L…


Is getting breakfast and going to class together after random 1-L hookup mandatory?

User avatar
joemoviebuff
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby joemoviebuff » Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm

mdallavis wrote:
paratactical wrote:
mdallavis wrote:Just use the undergrads.


If you read through this guy's posts, there's no way he's got game enough to get hot UG girls. Heck, I doubt his ability to get hot-for-law-school girls.


Well, for everyone else then.

Wait - did he say they had to be hot? Maybe he likes the big girls.


He sounds like he might enjoy some hoggin' from time to time ha ha.

User avatar
Ford Prefect
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Apparently 3x a week, for 30-60 minutes.

User avatar
Speedzie
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Speedzie » Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm

chicoalto0649 wrote:Is getting breakfast and going to class together after random 1-L hookup mandatory?


I recommend splitting as soon as she falls asleep. It sends a clear signal.

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm not getting married until I finish law school, and I have a career.

I'll give the FB option a try, and if I don't, then it's Palm-ela Hand-erson that will keep me company.
:shock:

I do like female escorts, hookers, and massage parlors though. :lol:

Tautology
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Tautology » Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

I love hearing people talk about their sexuality on internet fora.

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

joemoviebuff wrote:
mdallavis wrote:
paratactical wrote:
mdallavis wrote:Just use the undergrads.


If you read through this guy's posts, there's no way he's got game enough to get hot UG girls. Heck, I doubt his ability to get hot-for-law-school girls.


Well, for everyone else then.

Wait - did he say they had to be hot? Maybe he likes the big girls.


He sounds like he might enjoy some hoggin' from time to time ha ha.


I've done hoggin' -- fucking gross. Will never do it again unless she has the big tits to go with the big waist and the giant elephant ass. :lol:

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:07 pm

SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm not getting married until I finish law school, and I have a career.

I'll give the FB option a try, and if I don't, then it's Palm-ela Hand-erson that will keep me company.
:shock:

I do like female escorts, hookers, and massage parlors though. :lol:

you can always just date a girl you would not seriously consider marrying and string her along for several years

User avatar
Fast_Fingers
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Fast_Fingers » Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Tautology wrote:I love hearing people talk about their sexuality on internet fora.


Relative anonymity is awesome. There are times, though, when it backfires (poor darknightbegins).

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Tautology wrote:I love hearing people talk about their sexuality on internet fora.


Ummmm....I like to work out and run 5 miles daily. I also fantasize about finding a hot law school professor to have for my very own.

User avatar
pugalicious
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby pugalicious » Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 pm

IAFG wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm not getting married until I finish law school, and I have a career.

I'll give the FB option a try, and if I don't, then it's Palm-ela Hand-erson that will keep me company.
:shock:

I do like female escorts, hookers, and massage parlors though. :lol:

you can always just date a girl you would not seriously consider marrying and string her along for several years


In which case, refer to my list of "crazies". Those are the girls who won't figure it out and dump you.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

pugalicious wrote:
IAFG wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm not getting married until I finish law school, and I have a career.

I'll give the FB option a try, and if I don't, then it's Palm-ela Hand-erson that will keep me company.
:shock:

I do like female escorts, hookers, and massage parlors though. :lol:

you can always just date a girl you would not seriously consider marrying and string her along for several years


In which case, refer to my list of "crazies". Those are the girls who won't figure it out and dump you.

you realize your "crazies" are like 85% of women right

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

IAFG wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm not getting married until I finish law school, and I have a career.

I'll give the FB option a try, and if I don't, then it's Palm-ela Hand-erson that will keep me company.
:shock:

I do like female escorts, hookers, and massage parlors though. :lol:

you can always just date a girl you would not seriously consider marrying and string her along for several years


I've done that already. Got in the way of my LSAT prep. Will not date a girl that might get in the way of my legal studies.

User avatar
Ford Prefect
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

already been married and have no intention of going back to that.

just make sure you are well-protected whilst engaging your "law-sluts". VD? Bad news. 1L baby with a woman you have no intention of furthering a relationship with? Very bad news.

It could be even worse, though. You could make a really bad decision and have a stripper baby.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

IAFG wrote:
pugalicious wrote:
IAFG wrote:
SwollenMonkey wrote:I'm not getting married until I finish law school, and I have a career.

I'll give the FB option a try, and if I don't, then it's Palm-ela Hand-erson that will keep me company.
:shock:

I do like female escorts, hookers, and massage parlors though. :lol:

you can always just date a girl you would not seriously consider marrying and string her along for several years


In which case, refer to my list of "crazies". Those are the girls who won't figure it out and dump you.

you realize your "crazies" are like 85% of women right


You're the best.

User avatar
SwollenMonkey
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby SwollenMonkey » Tue May 11, 2010 2:12 pm

mdallavis wrote:already been married and have no intention of going back to that.

just make sure you are well-protected whilst engaging your "law-sluts". VD? Bad news. 1L baby with a woman you have no intention of furthering a relationship with? Very bad news.

It could be even worse, though. You could make a really bad decision and have a stripper baby.


LOL! Stripper babies --- Wooo hooo!
I prefer large condoms, but medium sized condoms, with their tightness, enhance things big time. No babies here!!

User avatar
jmhendri
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby jmhendri » Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Wouldn't fucking UGs involve getting mixed up with UG circles? gross...

I'm thinking if one could pull off sleeping with UGs without having to socialize with them, that might be the way to go.

GermX
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby GermX » Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Honestly it sounds exciting, so I walk into the classroom and people will be like "Omg GermX fucked her its so scandalous!!"

Why would you not want such a cool reputation? I have time to be a family man. It's time to get laid. Who's with me? WHO'S WITH ME?!!??!?!

holborn
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:14 pm

we should start a poll:

Who would you want to have sex with the least? GermX or SwollenMonkey?

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:16 pm

It's too bad GermX didn't have the stats to get into UVA, I feel like he would fit in well there.

holborn
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Postby holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:It's too bad GermX didn't have the stats to get into UVA, I feel like he would fit in well there.


yeah but how would he fit in all the softball with his sex schedule?




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bokampers, RoryC and 8 guests