Is there time to get laid in law school? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
IAFG

Platinum

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:19 pm

i am still trying to wrap my head about spending 7-10 hours on seduction. i assume this isn't 3 new girls each week? is this more or less efficient than having a girlfriend?

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm

I bet he can spreadsheet it for you.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm

mdallavis wrote:I bet he can spreadsheet it for you.
that is what i am looking for. not out of trolling; i am sincerely interested. i just assume that having a girlfriend takes less time than trying to hook randos. am i wrong?

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm

julesm2200 wrote:we should start a poll:

Who would you want to have sex with the least? GermX or SwollenMonkey?
Pwnt.

holborn

Bronze

Post by holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm

IAFG wrote:i am still trying to wrap my head about spending 7-10 hours on seduction. i assume this isn't 3 new girls each week? is this more or less efficient than having a girlfriend?
a FB would be the most efficient use of time. No seduction required once the FB relationship has been established. In fact, you don't really even need to speak to them outside of hooking up. Its ideal, really.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm

GermX wrote:Honestly it sounds exciting, so I walk into the classroom and people will be like "Omg GermX fucked her its so scandalous!!"

Why would you not want such a cool reputation? I have time to be a family man. It's time to get laid. Who's with me? WHO'S WITH ME?!!??!?!
This is why I'm pretty sure you're not very good at getting laid. What did you do in UG? That's when you're supposed to pump and dump.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

julesm2200 wrote:
IAFG wrote:i am still trying to wrap my head about spending 7-10 hours on seduction. i assume this isn't 3 new girls each week? is this more or less efficient than having a girlfriend?
a FB would be the most efficient use of time. No seduction required once the FB relationship has been established. In fact, you don't really even need to speak to them outside of hooking up. Its ideal, really.
my last FB ended up proposing, so idk about that. well, no, he ended up cheating on me with his TA. but before that.

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

IAFG wrote:
that is what i am looking for. not out of trolling; i am sincerely interested. i just assume that having a girlfriend takes less time than trying to hook randos. am i wrong?
Maybe he's factoring in the emotional toll of having a girlfriend?

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
IAFG wrote:
i am guessing emotions aren't a column in his spreadsheet

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

holborn

Bronze

Post by holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

IAFG wrote:
julesm2200 wrote:
my last FB ended up proposing, so idk about that. well, no, he ended up cheating on me with his TA. but before that.
There is no cheating in FB relationships because youre not actually together. Unless your idea of a FB is very different than mine.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm

julesm2200 wrote:
IAFG wrote:
julesm2200 wrote:
There is no cheating in FB relationships because youre not actually together. Unless your idea of a FB is very different than mine.
i am saying it turned into a real relationship and then engagement. i think truly successful FB set-ups are exceedingly rare.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm

IAFG wrote: i am saying it turned into a real relationship and then engagement. i think truly successful FB set-ups are exceedingly rare.
My SO and I started as FBs almost seven years ago.

jayn3

Silver

Post by jayn3 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

julesm2200 wrote:
IAFG wrote:
julesm2200 wrote:
FB stops being FB after multiple years of Fing. then you're in weird relationship limbo. which can end very badly. like explode.

this is why you must always change FB regularly, about as frequently as air filters.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jmhendri

Silver

Post by jmhendri » Tue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

I was excited about the possibility of getting to mess around with smart guys in Law School... getting sick of the retired-fratboy insurance salesmen types.

ITT I get depressed.

holborn

Bronze

Post by holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

IAFG wrote:i am saying it turned into a real relationship and then engagement. i think truly successful FB set-ups are exceedingly rare.
agreed. but I think GermX can handle it. and should maybe pursue it because getting more than one girl to sleep with him might prove to be a challenge.

NU_Jet55

Silver

Post by NU_Jet55 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Fast_Fingers wrote:Relative anonymity is awesome. There are times, though, when it backfires (poor darknightbegins).
Link?

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 pm

paratactical wrote:
IAFG wrote: i am saying it turned into a real relationship and then engagement. i think truly successful FB set-ups are exceedingly rare.
My SO and I started as FBs almost seven years ago.
which is successful based on your definition of success i suppose.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm

jmhendri wrote:I was excited about the possibility of getting to mess around with smart guys in Law School... getting sick of the retired-fratboy insurance salesmen types.

ITT I get depressed.
Sleep with your professors?

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm

jmhendri wrote:I was excited about the possibility of getting to mess around with smart guys in Law School... getting sick of the retired-fratboy insurance salesmen types.

ITT I get depressed.
You mean I should stop wearing my hat backwards and referring to people as "bro"?

Never.

tadams86

Bronze

Post by tadams86 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm

paratactical wrote:
GermX wrote:Honestly it sounds exciting, so I walk into the classroom and people will be like "Omg GermX fucked her its so scandalous!!"

Why would you not want such a cool reputation? I have time to be a family man. It's time to get laid. Who's with me? WHO'S WITH ME?!!??!?!
This is why I'm pretty sure you're not very good at getting laid. What did you do in UG? That's when you're supposed to pump and dump.
This is why I call flame and virgin!

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

IAFG wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
IAFG wrote:
i am guessing emotions aren't a column in his spreadsheet
I guess I didn't actually mean emotions. But like, think of how draining being in an actual relationship can be, even if you don't particularly like the other person.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

tadams86 wrote:
paratactical wrote:

This is why I call flame and virgin!
Flaming virgin.

toolfan

Bronze

Post by toolfan » Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Luckily i have no problem in this area. Wish i could say the same about the LSAT.

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Tue May 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Intensely analytical comparison of girlfriend versus trolling for randos:

Girlfriend:
- 3 hours a week for meals together.
- 3 hours a week for phone calls/gchat conversations.
- 2.25 hours a week for sex (taken from GermX's original calculation).
- 24 hours a week for post-sex cuddling/sleeping over (can be done concurrently with sleep).
- 7-10 hours a week of ego-stroking, placating, etc (can b done concurrently with most of the above).
------
8.25 hours per week total that can't be done concurrently with something else.

Randos:
- 4 hours per week for LS bar night, cruising for LS sluts.
- 3-4 hours per week at local UG bars, cruising for UG sluts.
- 1 hour per week checking IDs at UG bars making sure you don't get hit with statutory rape charges.
- 0.75 hour per week getting tested for VD at the local clinic (one 3 hour trip once per month)
- 2.25 hours a week for sex.
- 2 hours per week escaping in the middle of the night back to your apartment.
------
13 hours per week total that can't be done concurrently with something else.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:32 pm

I want to be that horrible mistake girls make after they get turkey dumped.
Last edited by 09042014 on Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”