Is there time to get laid in law school? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
oberlin08

Bronze

Re: Is there time to get laid in law school?

Post by oberlin08 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:49 pm

jmhendri wrote:btw, isn't the more pressing question is will you have time to get laid after LS? Every lawyer I know got married right after because they realized they had no more time to chase skirt and needed a warm shoulder to cry on at night every day they got their ass handed to them as an associate.

fm-future-L

holborn

Bronze

Post by holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

TexasDemocrat wrote:Haha!

If you're anything like most other guys on the planet then it really shouldn't take too long. I think you'll manage.
haha awesome.

JCougar

Gold

Post by JCougar » Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

ITT: Lifelong nerds who were too nerdy to get much in undergrad dream about the day they can quit working their dull jobs with fat, depressing old people and start having sex w/ each other.

TexasDemocrat

New

Post by TexasDemocrat » Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

GermX wrote:Well, you have to either: a) take her out on a date or b) find out where she'll be wasted and make a move.
That's so sweet of you.
Last edited by TexasDemocrat on Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

holborn

Bronze

Post by holborn » Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

JCougar wrote:ITT: Lifelong nerds who were too nerdy to get much in undergrad dream about the day they can quit working their dull jobs with fat, depressing old people and start having sex w/ each other.
who says nerds can't get laid much in undergrad?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

APimpNamedSlickback wrote:op reeks of virginity. any dude that screams "its time to get laid!!!" on tls in all likelihood has the game of forest gump.

pro tip: if you go into school with a super-articulated intention to bone all of the time, i promise you a life of sustained celibacy. instead, just sort of think through at a high level what you're looking for over the next few years and then just be yourself.
Didn't forest gump get laid all the time? guy was a college football player and a table tennis champ. Plus he had absolutely no interest in any women outside of Jenny. Ladies love that.

Fast_Fingers

Silver

Post by Fast_Fingers » Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

jmhendri wrote:I was excited about the possibility of getting to mess around with smart guys in Law School... getting sick of the retired-fratboy insurance salesmen types.

ITT I get depressed.
Best of luck in Columbia. I think you'll be getting more the macho, hyper-competitive men than the fratboy to be honest.

And there's only one way to settle this dispute for Ray:

mdallavis wrote: Didn't forest gump get laid all the time? guy was a college football player and a table tennis champ. Plus he had absolutely no interest in any women outside of Jenny. Ladies love that.
Don't chicks dig someone with good skills? You know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
Last edited by Fast_Fingers on Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jayn3

Silver

Post by jayn3 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

JCougar wrote:ITT: Lifelong nerds who were too [strike]nerdy[/strike] horny to get [strike]much[/strike] enough in undergrad dream about the day they can [strike]quit working their dull jobs[/strike] pick up any gold-digging UG by wearing their school's apparel and start having copious sex [strike]w/ each other[/strike] every night.
ftfy

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

jayn3 wrote: are you sure about that?
87% sure

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

JCougar

Gold

Post by JCougar » Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

julesm2200 wrote:
JCougar wrote:ITT: Lifelong nerds who were too nerdy to get much in undergrad dream about the day they can quit working their dull jobs with fat, depressing old people and start having sex w/ each other.
who says nerds can't get laid much in undergrad?
They probably could have if they made it more of a priority?

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

julesm2200 wrote: respect. do you have a brother or some other male version of you? affection makes me uncomfortable.
No, but I do have a lot of similarly heartless friends!

jayn3

Silver

Post by jayn3 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
87% sure
+1. see you after class?

RP1983

Bronze

Post by RP1983 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm

I generally find cruising for one night stands can be time consuming, yet fulfilling (sometimes). Having a GF or FB certainly requires less time, but may require more time to maintain. To me, getting laid in law school isn't a big deal. I took care of all of that during UG and now have a gf. The gf takes good care of me and vice versa. As for the idea of gooing to bars and picking up chicks, you probably won't have as much time as you did during UG. And I'll tell you from experience, its not always worth it. The majority of the time my hand could have done a better job. I will say that I became quite successful at it and it was a nice boost to my ego.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
julesm2200 wrote: respect. do you have a brother or some other male version of you? affection makes me uncomfortable.
Got any quasi ugly ones to introduce me too?

kittenmittons

Silver

Post by kittenmittons » Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Any of her rugby friends

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 pm

jayn3 wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
87% sure
+1. see you after class?
Sounds like a plan. :wink:

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Most of my friends are cute, but a few of them are chubby and most have shockingly low standards.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

APimpNamedSlickback

Silver

Post by APimpNamedSlickback » Tue May 11, 2010 2:57 pm

mdallavis wrote:
APimpNamedSlickback wrote:op reeks of virginity. any dude that screams "its time to get laid!!!" on tls in all likelihood has the game of forest gump.

pro tip: if you go into school with a super-articulated intention to bone all of the time, i promise you a life of sustained celibacy. instead, just sort of think through at a high level what you're looking for over the next few years and then just be yourself.
Didn't forest gump get laid all the time? guy was a college football player and a table tennis champ. Plus he had absolutely no interest in any women outside of Jenny. Ladies love that.
dude tbh ive never seen the movie, and just thought he was just some endearing retarded guy based on the previews. whatever man, you get my point.

in any case, hooking up with random girls is immoral. saving one's self for marriage ftw

jayn3

Silver

Post by jayn3 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

APimpNamedSlickback wrote: in any case, hooking up with random girls is immoral. saving one's self for marriage ftw
tintcr

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Most of my friends are cute, but a few of them are chubby and most have shockingly low standards.
You had me at low standards.

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Tue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

APimpNamedSlickback wrote: in any case, hooking up with random girls is immoral. saving one's self for marriage ftw
Saving yourself for HK, the Michelle to your Barack? :lol:

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

APimpNamedSlickback wrote:
mdallavis wrote:

dude tbh ive never seen the movie, and just thought he was just some endearing retarded guy based on the previews. whatever man, you get my point.

in any case, hooking up with random girls is immoral. saving one's self for marriage ftw
why God invented blowjobs?

wait that is actually a really clever way of scamming a random girl into blowing you. it would work in the midwest too.

RP1983

Bronze

Post by RP1983 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

This sexual banter between Holly and Jay is fun to listento. I just hope Jay doesn't look like this. Image

And Holly like this...

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Tue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
rayiner wrote:
I think the girlfriend is more efficient on the whole actually. Relationships are more work to maintain, but on the flip side you can do a lot of it concurrently. Eg: you can stroke her ego while having dinner, and you gotta eat dinner anyway. But you can't cruise for UG sluts while having dinner, and you can't have dinner with your hookups bc then you're dating.
You can cruise for skanks when you are out already.

I'm curious why you think you have to stroke a girls ego so much.
They cook for you if you're nice to them. I got cupcakes the other day.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

IAFG wrote:
APimpNamedSlickback wrote:
mdallavis wrote:

why God invented blowjobs?

wait that is actually a really clever way of scamming a random girl into blowing you. it would work [strike]in the midwest too[/strike] on 19 YO me.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”