What is the biggest 1L time suck? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
A'nold

Gold

Re: What is the biggest 1L time suck?

Post by A'nold » Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm

adh07d wrote:
A'nold wrote:
B-up is only used when you foolishly try an elongated attack on me, I easily block it, and your % is over 100. If not, I will grab you with my chain (for which there is not defense), throw you up into the air, and drive my sword into your a-hole. Then, I will unleash about 10 sword swipes in rapid fashion all the while jumping back and forth around you with R-over.
Ha! no defense for a chain grab? I can roll past your chain, make a cup of tea while you recover, and still have time for my smash double kick off the edge . . . for which your B-up will be insufficient to get you back on, and you won't be able to grab the edge because i'll time hanging on it and watch you fall to your death.
:lol: I'll double balk on my jump back up and come up under you with b-up which will knock you in the air, once again with sword up ass, then jump just close enough to sword slash you about 5 steps closer to opposite edge, shoot you w/ an arrow, then double sword power charge smash you off the entire screen.

sumus romani

Silver

Post by sumus romani » Thu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

A'nold wrote:
adh07d wrote:
A'nold wrote:
B-up is only used when you foolishly try an elongated attack on me, I easily block it, and your % is over 100. If not, I will grab you with my chain (for which there is not defense), throw you up into the air, and drive my sword into your a-hole. Then, I will unleash about 10 sword swipes in rapid fashion all the while jumping back and forth around you with R-over.
Ha! no defense for a chain grab? I can roll past your chain, make a cup of tea while you recover, and still have time for my smash double kick off the edge . . . for which your B-up will be insufficient to get you back on, and you won't be able to grab the edge because i'll time hanging on it and watch you fall to your death.
:lol: I'll double balk on my jump back up and come up under you with b-up which will knock you in the air, once again with sword up ass, then jump just close enough to sword slash you about 5 steps closer to opposite edge, shoot you w/ an arrow, then double sword power charge smash you off the entire screen.
This sounds suspiciously like an episode of "The Office" I saw the other day. You can guess the two characters, if you know anything about the show.

Mickey Quicknumbers

Gold

Post by Mickey Quicknumbers » Thu May 06, 2010 5:14 pm

A'nold wrote:
adh07d wrote:
A'nold wrote:
ultimately you will just be too slow, the melee version is so freaking fast that fox/falco/sheik/captain falcon just dominate and not many other characters really stand a chance (unless you're marth and are an expert chain grabber).

edit: see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqhoEoOtloo it's almost purely a matter of who can go faster faster faster

A'nold

Gold

Post by A'nold » Thu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm

adh07d wrote:
A'nold wrote:
adh07d wrote:
A'nold wrote:
ultimately you will just be too slow, the melee version is so freaking fast that fox/falco/sheik/captain falcon just dominate and not many other characters really stand a chance (unless you're marth and are an expert chain grabber).

edit: see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqhoEoOtloo it's almost purely a matter of who can go faster faster faster

Hmmmm.........I've played thousands of matches and am the best Link player I've ever met, so we may have to meet up some day sir and test this theory out. 8)

Edit: and those two weren't anything special, I think I could give them a run.

thuggishruggishbone

New

Post by thuggishruggishbone » Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm

rosco wrote:So for all of you who just finished that first year of LS, what (besides TLS) is a huge waist of study time?
legal writing assignments

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

A'nold

Gold

Post by A'nold » Thu May 06, 2010 5:47 pm

thuggishruggishbone wrote:
rosco wrote:So for all of you who just finished that first year of LS, what (besides TLS) is a huge waist of study time?
legal writing assignments
Plus, actually, infinity.

savesthedayajb

Silver

Post by savesthedayajb » Thu May 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Texan09 wrote:
dibs wrote:
rockchalk86 wrote:I'm still a 0L but I know my biggest time suck will be Smash Bros on N64
for me it will be starcraft2. i guarantee it.
+1000

If I fail out of law school because of SC2 I am gonna move to Korea and try to turn it into a career.... always good to have a fall back plan.
+1 It'll be the death of me.

OneSixtySix

Bronze

Post by OneSixtySix » Thu May 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Texan09 wrote:
dibs wrote:
rockchalk86 wrote:I'm still a 0L but I know my biggest time suck will be Smash Bros on N64
for me it will be starcraft2. i guarantee it.
+1000

If I fail out of law school because of SC2 I am gonna move to Korea and try to turn it into a career.... always good to have a fall back plan.
SC2 is going to be a problem...

TexasDemocrat

New

Post by TexasDemocrat » Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 am

General Tso wrote:for me it was probably moot court....practices, 30 page brief, etc.
I want to eat that chicken.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Ask a Law Student”