IU-B's offer deadline..

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
onetimeonly95
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

IU-B's offer deadline..

Postby onetimeonly95 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm

So I have until thursday to accept IU-B 90k offer. The problem is I still have other schools to wait for and I'm not even positive that I want to go there at the moment. If I accept the offer, will I have to withdraw from all the others schools that I am waiting for? Also, is it binding? Can I withdraw at any point? Any insight would be great

User avatar
SportsFanatic
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: IU-B's offer deadline..

Postby SportsFanatic » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 pm

I believe there are no strings attached. have you tried asking for an extension?

onetimeonly95
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Re: IU-B's offer deadline..

Postby onetimeonly95 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

I haven't asked for one only because I don't know when the school I'm waiting for(Cornell) will make a decision on my application. I was hoping to accept the offer and, if need be, withdraw if something comes up.

User avatar
TTH
Posts: 10384
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 am

Re: IU-B's offer deadline..

Postby TTH » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Most scholarship acceptances are non-binding.

User avatar
j.wellington
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 am

Re: IU-B's offer deadline..

Postby j.wellington » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:56 am

They are very flexible when it comes to this. I just explained honestly that I wanted to know all my options before making a decision and they extended my deadline by 15 days. E-mail Dani directly.




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xn3345, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest