Should I feel guilt in taking so many easy courses...

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
UGHilbert

Re: Should I feel guilt in taking so many easy courses...

Postby UGHilbert » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 am

I am pretty sure a 3.3 in something other than physical education would not be looked at more favorably than a 3.9 in physical education. It's a business, and this business runs on GPAs, LSATs, and the tears of idealists.

Pad your GPA, man. At the end of the day, if you do well on the LSAT, it won't matter what your coursework was like. They will be happy to admit an amazing physical education instructor with a 170 LSAT and a 3.9 over a philosophy student with a 170 and a 3.3. They might make fun during the review, but when it comes to making a decision they'll all look around the table nervously, then smile and say hell yeah.

splay

Postby splay » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Fine. I'm just going to take comfort in the fact that the phys-ed dude probably has a near 0% chance of getting a 170 on the LSAT, let alone a 180.

KibblesAndVick

Postby KibblesAndVick » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 pm

splay wrote:Fine. I'm just going to take comfort in the fact that the phys-ed dude probably has a near 0% chance of getting a 170 on the LSAT, let alone a 180.

haha TITCR

Mickey Quicknumbers

Postby Mickey Quicknumbers » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 pm

there's nothing like a thread full of clueless posters giving advice to clueless posters.

edit: not all posters, just most.

Return to “Law School FAQ”