No open test sites for June 2010!!!!

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
lily1221

No open test sites for June 2010!!!!

Postby lily1221 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Forum so I hope my question hasn't already been asked...... I am planning on taking the LSAT in June in New York City but I did not register early enough and now all the sites except for two in other nearby states are open. What are the chances that more seats will open up in NY? I really don't want to go out of state to take the test, there is enough anxiety already...I don't need to add the stress of traveling and getting there on time to my already frazzled state of mind. I know it was my own fault for not registering early enough but I guess I was nervous about the whole process. I know thousands of ppl take this test I cannot be the only one who needs space to open up in at least one school in NYC. And it's not like I am registering late, we are still within the deadline to register.

If anyone is in the same boat,or anyone who can offer some advice I would appreciate it,. I've begun to freak out!!! :shock:

Thanks

cardinalandgold

Re: No open test sites for June 2010!!!!

Postby cardinalandgold » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Keep checking. I believe they will open up more test sites/spots as the test date approaches. Good luck!

nycparalegal

Postby nycparalegal » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 pm

It's tough. Yea keep checking, but the sites fill up fast.

meddlingkid

Postby meddlingkid » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

You should register right away--they will most likely add another site in your area. I took the test in Seattle (twice) and they had to add locations in the city both times. Worst case scenario is that you'll have to road trip to the nearest location, which I believe should be within a 100 mile radius of your location. I think it's highly unlikely that you would need to travel that far, though.

123kl

Postby 123kl » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm

yeah i noticed the same thing about 2 weeks ago... this really sucks...

DukeHopeful

Postby DukeHopeful » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 pm

meddlingkid wrote:You should register right away--they will most likely add another site in your area. I took the test in Seattle (twice) and they had to add locations in the city both times. Worst case scenario is that you'll have to road trip to the nearest location, which I believe should be within a 100 mile radius of your location. I think it's highly unlikely that you would need to travel that far, though.

Hahaha at your avatar

Return to “Law School FAQ”