other sources of info? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
BigA

Bronze

other sources of info?

Post by BigA » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 am

Okay, I'm a -1L (planning on applying for 2011). Just started thinking about law school the last few months. I feel I've learned a lot on this site. But I have to admit, it's been my only source of information so far. So what are some other good sites where I could learn about law school, being a lawyer, etc. I would especially like to learn more about the different types of law, as I still don't know what I would like to specialize in. Thanks

thelawguy777

New

Re: other sources of info?

Post by thelawguy777 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 am

(1L means you are in your first year of law school, it sounds like you are what is called a "0L")

Check out websites of some of the law schools. Also go talk to a few lawyers! That was most helpful for me. Good luck!

BigA

Bronze

Re: other sources of info?

Post by BigA » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 am

thelawguy777 wrote:(1L means you are in your first year of law school, it sounds like you are what is called a "0L")

Check out websites of some of the law schools. Also go talk to a few lawyers! That was most helpful for me. Good luck!
Thanks! But I don't think you caught my (-) before the 1, because I considered 0L as people who are starting this fall :lol:

I actually don't know any lawyers, so it's kinda hard. I agree that would be a great resource though.

Return to “Ask a Law Student”