I think I'm going to seriously regret this part of my life.

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
scionb4

Re: I think I'm going to seriously regret this part of my life.

Postby scionb4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm

kittenmittons wrote:
scionb4 wrote:Oh, thanks Tim from Gainseville (I'm assuming). What do you think of Tim Tibow (Teboe . . . T-Boner, whatever) getting all this publicity doing superbowl commercials and making appearances at Nascar races?

Discrediting someone on the basis of their alma mater's QB is a credited rhetorical device.

You completely misunderstood what I said, and read into something that wasn't there. I wasn't discrediting him at all, because there wasn't anything he said that need to be discredited. I was legitimitely thanking him for clarifying, and then, assuming that he does go to Florida, I was just asking him his opinion. Sheesh.

JazzOne

Postby JazzOne » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:02 am

kittenmittons wrote:
scionb4 wrote:Oh, thanks Tim from Gainseville (I'm assuming). What do you think of Tim Tibow (Teboe . . . T-Boner, whatever) getting all this publicity doing superbowl commercials and making appearances at Nascar races?

Discrediting someone on the basis of their alma mater's QB is a credited rhetorical device.

Aw damn it. Now I'm fucked. Ron Powlus, Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen...

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 am

JazzOne wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:

You're not proud of this?

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm

kittenmittons wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:

You're not proud of this?

He should put down that shit and get a real beer. I hate sparkling alcoholic water.

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm

scionb4 wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:Image

I'm confused . . .

My take on the TLS name "The Pen is Mightier"....it's an SNL skit

Oh, thanks Tim from Gainseville (I'm assuming). What do you think of Tim Tibow (Teboe . . . T-Boner, whatever) getting all this publicity doing superbowl commercials and making appearances at Nascar races?

When has the spelling of his name ever been confusing or questioned? I'm confused by what statement you are attempting to make. I think he's using a platform to get his message out. What were you doing during the Superbowl?

gdane

Postby gdane » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm

HAHAHAA! I never get tired of that Brady Quinn picture. I love the lone black guy in the corner of the picture.

I dont care what he's drinking, you know he hooked up with one of those honey's.

Return to “Law School FAQ”