What job would be better before law school

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)

Temp job or Golf job

Bloomberg
60%
Golf Course
40%

Total votes: 75

sarcasmpolice

Re: What job would be better before law school

Postby sarcasmpolice » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Great Satchmo wrote:What you do will always matter.

Sure, it may not make or break your career, or be a particularly influential piece of your history. But it matters.

Don't be lazy, challenge yourself.

Challenge yourself to get that handicap down to scratch. Fuck Bloomberg.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

sarcasmpolice wrote:
Great Satchmo wrote:What you do will always matter.

Sure, it may not make or break your career, or be a particularly influential piece of your history. But it matters.

Don't be lazy, challenge yourself.

Challenge yourself to get that handicap down to scratch. Fuck Bloomberg.

+30

mikeyp

Postby mikeyp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 am

scionb4 wrote:Only an orver-privilaged person would ever disrespect a job in such an offensive manner. Way to shit on the THOUSANDS of non-high school people who work at golf courses. Seriously, go fuck yourself.

I fail to see the disrespect, and the "offensive manner." Nor do I see poo. Can you elaborate, and this time spell correctly? Thanks!

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 pm

mikeyp wrote:
scionb4 wrote:Only an orver-privilaged person would ever disrespect a job in such an offensive manner. Way to shit on the THOUSANDS of non-high school people who work at golf courses. Seriously, go fuck yourself.

I fail to see the disrespect, and the "offensive manner." Nor do I see poo. Can you elaborate, and this time spell correctly? Thanks!

Go suck a dick.

TUhustler

Postby TUhustler » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I just called the golf course and am now officially going back there. Thank you to everyone you contributed their thoughts and advice.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:03 pm

TUhustler wrote:I just called the golf course and am now officially going back there. Thank you to everyone you contributed their thoughts and advice.

Good for you, buddy. Have a great summer.

kurla88

Postby kurla88 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to diss golf jobs in general. It's a perfectly respectable job to make some money etc. But when someone's applying to law school, I assume they're looking to advance career-wise and build their resume.

Obviously I voted for Bloomberg, but working at the golf course is a rational decision in this situation, so good luck to OP.

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm

kurla88 wrote:

Sorry, didn't mean to diss golf jobs in general. It's a perfectly respectable job to make some money etc. But when someone's applying to law school, I assume they're looking to advance career-wise and build their resume.

Obviously I voted for Bloomberg, but working at the golf course is a rational decision in this situation, so good luck to OP.

I understand where you are coming from. However, never have a sense of entitlement. You have no entitlement. You only have what you earn.

mikeyp

Postby mikeyp » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm

scionb4 wrote:
mikeyp wrote:

Go suck a dick.

I see this conversation has gotten logical.

Return to “Law School FAQ”