Psyched for Law School!

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
PitchO20

Re: Psyched for Law School!

Postby PitchO20 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

This is the next step in making what I want to do a reality. Pre-game over, time to fucking hit the beach, marine. I'm looking at the next 3 years as a personal test of determination and motivation, and am looking forward to pushing my willpower and intellectual capabilities to the limits. If I fail, I'll be crushed but probably learned more about myself than I could have hoped. But I'm not going to. I have many of the same fears everybody else has expressed, but overall I'm really excited for this. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to study law and intend to use this opportunity to its full advantage.

...I'm going to look back at this in 2 years and realize what a idealistic, delusional zilch I was.

mikeyp

Re: Psyched for Law School!

Postby mikeyp » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:43 am

PitchO20 wrote:This is the next step in making what I want to do a reality. Pre-game over, time to fucking hit the beach, marine. I'm looking at the next 3 years as a personal test of determination and motivation, and am looking forward to pushing my willpower and intellectual capabilities to the limits. If I fail, I'll be crushed but probably learned more about myself than I could have hoped. But I'm not going to. I have many of the same fears everybody else has expressed, but overall I'm really excited for this. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to study law and intend to use this opportunity to its full advantage.

+1

PitchO20 wrote:...I'm going to look back at this in 2 years and realize what a idealistic, delusional zilch I was.

+10

Return to “Law School FAQ”