What are the women like at William and Mary?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby rayiner » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 pm

runawaydish wrote:
ravens20 wrote:Having gone there for undergrad, I can confidently say not too great.



Being female and having gone there for undergrad, I can confidently say the men aren't anything to look at either.


Maybe true, but men are judged much less by their looks than are women.

Not arguing in favor of that, btw. I hate it when I see an ugly dude with an inexplicably hot girl friend. Standards, ladies, standards!

lawman335
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby lawman335 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am

this thread is absolutely fun , dont u all think so?

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby Cupidity » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am

No, it makes me sad i'm not going to Berkeley.

User avatar
Doritos
Posts: 1232
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby Doritos » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 am

Cupidity wrote:No, it makes me sad i'm not going to Berkeley.


You misspelled surprise in your profile. and the ridiculous amount of snow in the eastern part of the USA makes me sad UVA isn't in California...

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby Cupidity » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 am

Doritos wrote:
Cupidity wrote:No, it makes me sad i'm not going to Berkeley.


You misspelled surprise in your profile. and the ridiculous amount of snow in the eastern part of the USA makes me sad UVA isn't in California...


Georgetown doesn't warrant my spelling.

User avatar
gymboree
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:48 am

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby gymboree » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 am

scionb4 wrote:
Cupidity wrote:Double Standard!!!! If this were a gay dude asking if there was a gay scene or if this were another "will I get harassed at ND" thread, we would all answer. But suddenly a heterosexual man wants to know if he can get some play, and its the apocolypse?


Thank you for pointing that out!!!!! There are so many double standards in this world, most of them targeted squarely at people who are Caucasian, heterosexual, protestant, American males. Seriously, if you belong to that group, you have to watch EVERYTHING that you say so as to avoid offending people. Just look at all the shit James Cameron is getting for "Avatar!" He's getting criticized by everyone! Devout Catholics, feminists, Native Americans, you name it! Why doesn't everything have to be read into?!


and you want to be a lawyer? reading into things is the job, babe.

Yimbeezy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby Yimbeezy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 pm

rayiner wrote:
runawaydish wrote:
ravens20 wrote:Having gone there for undergrad, I can confidently say not too great.



Being female and having gone there for undergrad, I can confidently say the men aren't anything to look at either.


Maybe true, but men are judged much less by their looks than are women.

Not arguing in favor of that, btw. I hate it when I see an ugly dude with an inexplicably hot girl friend. Standards, ladies, standards!


Some girls may genuinely find a good partner in a dude that looks worse than them. Unfortunately, I think a lot of 'look mismatches' stem from an inheritance many women receive from the legacy of misogynist exploitation -- aka they actively seek to prostitute themselves via (perceived) exclusive relationships, male looks be damned, so long as he's got (perceived) funds to trick with.

User avatar
iSpool
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: What are the women like at William and Mary?

Postby iSpool » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 pm

:o




Return to “Law School FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace, exitdoesnotexist and 3 guests