Law School atmosphere questions

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
whoknows321

Law School atmosphere questions

Postby whoknows321 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:19 am

At which Law School do most students stay on campus for social events? and live on campus? I've heard that since most law school students are either already married or have special loved ones, that they aren't as interested in meeting new people as undergrads are, is this true?

Georgiana

Re: Law School atmosphere questions

Postby Georgiana » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

whoknows321 wrote:At which Law School do most students stay on campus for social events?

Do you know how many law schools there are? Ask about specific ones and someone can probably provide some info. No one is going to provide an entire list of schools for you.
whoknows321 wrote:and live on campus?

This depends largely on whether the school offers on campus housing for grad students. Again, there are so many schools, we would need to know which ones you are interested in.
whoknows321 wrote:I've heard that since most law school students are either already married or have special loved ones, that they aren't as interested in meeting new people as undergrads are, is this true?

I don't think most law students are married/in relationships, I'm not even sure it would be half. Its true that some people won't be as interested in going to bars like they did in undergrad. Its professional school, people are generally more mature and more worried about their grades than they were in undergrad. There will still be the students who like to go out 3-4 nights per week and you can be one of them if you want. Law school students are a diverse group of people.

Return to “Law School FAQ”