What are some good government jobs?

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
chicoalto0649

Re: What are some good government jobs?

Postby chicoalto0649 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Doritos wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:
Doritos wrote:Chico you go to Ohio State don't you

Ill pay pal you a dollar if you tell me who is in my avatar - from left to right-

Nash and Mason and that's without google searching. I just graduated from OSU back in June. Columbus born and raised

Cool! Where'd you end up for LS?

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:12 pm

chicoalto0649 wrote:
Doritos wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:
Doritos wrote:Chico you go to Ohio State don't you

Ill pay pal you a dollar if you tell me who is in my avatar - from left to right-

Nash and Mason and that's without google searching. I just graduated from OSU back in June. Columbus born and raised

Isn't there a "THE Ohio State University" thread somewhere, or is this becoming it?

Doritos

Postby Doritos » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

vanwinkle wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:
Doritos wrote:
chicoalto0649 wrote:

Isn't there a "THE Ohio State University" thread somewhere, or is this becoming it?

I find the need to put "The" before Ohio State to be annoying. I guarantee no other Big Ten school does that because its retarded. Ohio State is the best school in the state and everyone knows this so why insist on putting a "the" before the school name? I used to do tours for the school and when kids would say "THE ohio state university" I would make them walk alone on the other side of the street away from the group*.

*OK, i never did that but I would if I had actually done tours

Return to “Law School FAQ”