Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
User avatar
bitter_melon

Bronze
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby bitter_melon » Wed May 10, 2017 2:56 pm

.
Last edited by bitter_melon on Tue May 16, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LSRAT

Bronze
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby LSRAT » Wed May 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Going into the library to finish my third and final thesis and not coming out until it's done. See you on the other side.

User avatar
MrJD2020

Bronze
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby MrJD2020 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:09 pm

bitter_melon wrote:May be worth mentioning that every once in a while at company functions he gets inebriated and tries to convert us to his particular sect of Christianity.


I suppose if you've made it this far you might as well stay for the $...I guess... :?

User avatar
tncats

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 am

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby tncats » Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 pm

bitter_melon wrote:May be worth mentioning that every once in a while at company functions he gets inebriated and tries to convert us to his particular sect of Christianity.


I vote that you stick it out for the $$ but troll him until you leave. Convert to Scientology maybe?

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2225
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed May 10, 2017 4:24 pm

tncats wrote:
bitter_melon wrote:May be worth mentioning that every once in a while at company functions he gets inebriated and tries to convert us to his particular sect of Christianity.


I vote that you stick it out for the $$ but troll him until you leave. Convert to Scientology maybe?

Switch religions on a weekly basis.

User avatar
bitter_melon

Bronze
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby bitter_melon » Thu May 11, 2017 10:16 am

Yeah honestly idk if I'm going to make it to late June. Might consider the end of May instead. Would like to be able to meet my budget goals though.

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby Pozzo » Thu May 11, 2017 10:21 am

I don't know why I thought getting into law school would give me a renewed vigor to finish up strong here at work. Definitely not the case. This is BRUTAL.

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby guynourmin » Thu May 11, 2017 10:23 am

Pozzo wrote:I don't know why I thought getting into law school would give me a renewed vigor to finish up strong here at work. Definitely not the case. This is BRUTAL.


and there isn't nearly enough shitposting on here to keep my distracted all day.

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby jstans » Thu May 11, 2017 10:28 am

Officially done with undergrad as of this morning, senioritis is over!

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby chandhi » Thu May 11, 2017 10:30 am

jstans wrote:Officially done with undergrad as of this morning, senioritis is over!

Congrats! Go do something fun to celebrate and send updates so we can live vicariously through you

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby jstans » Thu May 11, 2017 10:56 am

chandhi wrote:
jstans wrote:Officially done with undergrad as of this morning, senioritis is over!

Congrats! Go do something fun to celebrate and send updates so we can live vicariously through you


Going to try this new brewery/restaurant with a sand volleyball court this afternoon! Only opened yesterday and sounds like a super weird concept but I definitely think I'll enjoy it!

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby Keilz » Thu May 11, 2017 11:04 am

jstans wrote:
chandhi wrote:
jstans wrote:Officially done with undergrad as of this morning, senioritis is over!

Congrats! Go do something fun to celebrate and send updates so we can live vicariously through you


Going to try this new brewery/restaurant with a sand volleyball court this afternoon! Only opened yesterday and sounds like a super weird concept but I definitely think I'll enjoy it!


no that concept sounds awesome!

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby chandhi » Thu May 11, 2017 11:06 am

Keilz wrote:
jstans wrote:
chandhi wrote:
jstans wrote:Officially done with undergrad as of this morning, senioritis is over!

Congrats! Go do something fun to celebrate and send updates so we can live vicariously through you


Going to try this new brewery/restaurant with a sand volleyball court this afternoon! Only opened yesterday and sounds like a super weird concept but I definitely think I'll enjoy it!


no that concept sounds awesome!

+1 sounds very cool, have fun!!

Ngl I would definitely end up injured

User avatar
Watababe

Bronze
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby Watababe » Thu May 11, 2017 11:09 am

guybourdin wrote:
Pozzo wrote:I don't know why I thought getting into law school would give me a renewed vigor to finish up strong here at work. Definitely not the case. This is BRUTAL.


and there isn't nearly enough shitposting on here to keep my distracted all day.


The struggle is real. IDK how I'm gonna make it to mid July. At least I already have something going on almost every weekend between now and then which should help the time go bye more quickly right? Please tell me I'm right.

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby jstans » Thu May 11, 2017 11:24 am

Keilz wrote:
jstans wrote:
chandhi wrote:
jstans wrote:Officially done with undergrad as of this morning, senioritis is over!

Congrats! Go do something fun to celebrate and send updates so we can live vicariously through you


Going to try this new brewery/restaurant with a sand volleyball court this afternoon! Only opened yesterday and sounds like a super weird concept but I definitely think I'll enjoy it!


no that concept sounds awesome!


Will report back on the experience!

User avatar
Watababe

Bronze
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby Watababe » Fri May 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Was asked to provide HR with official letter of resignation which I hadn't been planning on doing for a while so here's to hoping I don't get walked out too early. I can handle it financially but I'd rather not, you know?

User avatar
dannyswo

Gold
Posts: 3776
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby dannyswo » Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

At the airport in Barcelona. I don't want to go back to work. Only 4 more weeks of work, and I'm on vacation for one of those weeks, and out of the office for the other.

User avatar
Watababe

Bronze
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby Watababe » Mon May 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Y'all my boss was almost in tears today that I'm leaving and she'll still be stuck with my awful coworker for an employee and I can't handle 2 months of this

User avatar
MrJD2020

Bronze
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby MrJD2020 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 am

Watababe wrote:Y'all my boss was almost in tears today that I'm leaving and she'll still be stuck with my awful coworker for an employee and I can't handle 2 months of this


YAY. I always like hearing that people are told theyll be missed when they put in notice. Feel bad for your boss though lol

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby dietcoke1 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:28 pm

tomorrow is my last day. very excited but it doesn't feel real

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby chandhi » Tue May 16, 2017 1:30 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:tomorrow is my last day. very excited but it doesn't feel real

one month from today here.

congratulations!!! go do fun stuff

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby dietcoke1 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 pm

chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:tomorrow is my last day. very excited but it doesn't feel real

one month from today here.

congratulations!!! go do fun stuff


I'm sure that month will fly by! thanks!!

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Congrats to all the new grads!!

I gave my notice two weeks ago (2 months from yesterday) and my work load has been larger than normal.

I'm not super mad, because it's finally interesting work, but I was looking forward to a little coast into school. Hopefully they'll hire my replacement soon and I can just focus on training

User avatar
NotAGolfer

Silver
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby NotAGolfer » Tue May 16, 2017 5:12 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:tomorrow is my last day. very excited but it doesn't feel real

Congrats!!!

User avatar
NotAGolfer

Silver
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Official Senioritis / Quitting Thread - Class of 2020

Postby NotAGolfer » Tue May 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Officially less than a month left today! Why do I feel like the next 30 days are going to go by sooo sloooow



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests