TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread. Good luck!

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Apologies for leaving the FB group. I was added and outed and didn't realize there were that many strangers in it. I'll treasure our time fondly <3

People I know can feel free to add me on FB for no/mediocre content.

No prob lol I just deleted all your comments so people can't find you :)

User avatar
a regular david

Gold
Posts: 1771
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby a regular david » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:06 pm

.
Last edited by a regular david on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:06 pm

HennessyVSOP wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:sry 4 bro-ing

+1
I think it's pretty great :oops:


brinicolec wrote:I'm not a bro!


all in good fun yall

ok bro

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:08 pm

34iplaw wrote:Oh, greatest drunk food - cold cheese pizza. It sounds kind of terrible, but it's legitimately amazing.


RT x 62864919. honestly don't even have to be drunk. i love cold pizza. have been known to eat it for breakfast a time or twenty.

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Monday » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:11 pm

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hennessy

Gold
Posts: 2516
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Hennessy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:12 pm

chandhi wrote:
HennessyVSOP wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:sry 4 bro-ing

+1
I think it's pretty great :oops:


brinicolec wrote:I'm not a bro!


all in good fun yall

ok bro


didn't i nominate you for best social media presence already?

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4479
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Monday wrote:Not in the FB group so might be off-base, but that's weird that there's a scenario where someone is outted by someone else.


Wait what?

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4479
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:13 pm

chandhi wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Apologies for leaving the FB group. I was added and outed and didn't realize there were that many strangers in it. I'll treasure our time fondly <3

People I know can feel free to add me on FB for no/mediocre content.

No prob lol I just deleted all your comments so people can't find you :)


Pause. WHO OUTED YOU?!?! I'm appalled.

User avatar
renc56

Bronze
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby renc56 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Anyone know if the Barbri pre-1L course is a waste of time and/or $?

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:15 pm

brinicolec wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Apologies for leaving the FB group. I was added and outed and didn't realize there were that many strangers in it. I'll treasure our time fondly <3

People I know can feel free to add me on FB for no/mediocre content.

No prob lol I just deleted all your comments so people can't find you :)


Pause. WHO OUTED YOU?!?! I'm appalled.

It was buried in layers of comments and I don't think the outter meant it maliciously. Either way, I deleted the comments.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:18 pm

HennessyVSOP wrote:
chandhi wrote:
HennessyVSOP wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:sry 4 bro-ing

+1
I think it's pretty great :oops:


brinicolec wrote:I'm not a bro!


all in good fun yall

ok bro


didn't i nominate you for best social media presence already?

:mrgreen:

thanks bro

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4479
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:19 pm

chandhi wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Apologies for leaving the FB group. I was added and outed and didn't realize there were that many strangers in it. I'll treasure our time fondly <3

People I know can feel free to add me on FB for no/mediocre content.

No prob lol I just deleted all your comments so people can't find you :)


Pause. WHO OUTED YOU?!?! I'm appalled.

It was buried in layers of comments and I don't think the outter meant it maliciously. Either way, I deleted the comments.



Hm... I was about to say, we got a snitch in the midst?!?! Lol

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Mikey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Apologies for leaving the FB group. I was added and outed and didn't realize there were that many strangers in it. I'll treasure our time fondly <3

People I know can feel free to add me on FB for no/mediocre content.

I was wondering where you went :(

I'd love to add you! PM me your name since they deleted your comments, unless you remember my name when you glanced at it :p

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Keilz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:36 pm

.
Last edited by chargers21 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby amta » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:37 pm

chargers21 wrote:(except one person who I know posted the username of their alt :roll: )


:shock: :shock: :shock:
[+] Spoiler
stay woke
:shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:40 pm

chargers21 wrote: (except one person who I know posted the username of their alt :roll: )

definitely MS9

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby proteinshake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 pm

proteinshake wrote:
Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

ugh fine will do this tonight but it will be late because west coast

what do i do when i find people who haven't ID'd themselves?

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby proteinshake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:48 pm

chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

ugh fine will do this tonight but it will be late because west coast

what do i do when i find people who haven't ID'd themselves?

"ID yourself or kicked"

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 pm

What documents do we need to prove our TLS identities?

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:50 pm

proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

ugh fine will do this tonight but it will be late because west coast

what do i do when i find people who haven't ID'd themselves?

"ID yourself or kicked"

YOUR AVI YASSSS

but I don't think they'll see my messages because we're not friends...

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby proteinshake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:53 pm

chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

ugh fine will do this tonight but it will be late because west coast

what do i do when i find people who haven't ID'd themselves?

"ID yourself or kicked"

YOUR AVI YASSSS

but I don't think they'll see my messages because we're not friends...

8)

I thin you could just tag them in the comments?

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 pm

proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

ugh fine will do this tonight but it will be late because west coast

what do i do when i find people who haven't ID'd themselves?

"ID yourself or kicked"

YOUR AVI YASSSS

but I don't think they'll see my messages because we're not friends...

8)

I thin you could just tag them in the comments?

Ugh OK but idk how i feel about people being forced to out themselves to the whole group

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby proteinshake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:59 pm

chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Keilz wrote:Ugh I need help figuring out the fb lurkers but I'm drowing in decisions and LOCIs

And work and life lol

if someone else is willing to go through the list, you can always make them admin. I nominate Chandhi.

ugh fine will do this tonight but it will be late because west coast

what do i do when i find people who haven't ID'd themselves?

"ID yourself or kicked"

YOUR AVI YASSSS

but I don't think they'll see my messages because we're not friends...

8)

I thin you could just tag them in the comments?

Ugh OK but idk how i feel about people being forced to out themselves to the whole group

u feel good about it!



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests