TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread. Good luck!

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm like Hugh Hefner and y'all my fat TLS bunnies.

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby meeseeks » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Rigo wrote:By entire pizza I mean we each have our own large pizza. Gimme a slice of that Hawaiian tho. 8)


I'm only interested if all parties involved are eating Hawaiian pizza or other pizza with fruit toppings

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:58 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:Bring your jammies Rigo, and probably some napkins cuz we're about to eat some zza

*fires up the pizza tracker*

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 pm

meeseeks wrote:
Rigo wrote:By entire pizza I mean we each have our own large pizza. Gimme a slice of that Hawaiian tho. 8)

I'm only interested if all parties involved are eating Hawaiian pizza or other pizza with fruit toppings

Did you just call me Fruit Toppings? :mrgreen:

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Rigo wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Bring your jammies Rigo, and probably some napkins cuz we're about to eat some zza

*fires up the pizza tracker*

you shouldn't get all flirty where other people can see

*opens up garlic butter*

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm not sure how to feel about where this thread is going...........

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:01 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I'm not sure how to feel about where this thread is going...........

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby ashrice13 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:01 pm

chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm not sure how to feel about where this thread is going...........

Good. You should feel good.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:02 pm

chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm not sure how to feel about where this thread is going...........

do ya'll not like pizza or something?

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby amta » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:02 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
Rigo wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Bring your jammies Rigo, and probably some napkins cuz we're about to eat some zza

*fires up the pizza tracker*

you shouldn't get all flirty where other people can see

*opens up garlic butter*


fuck. im firing up the pizza tracker for dinner.

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:03 pm

amta wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
Rigo wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Bring your jammies Rigo, and probably some napkins cuz we're about to eat some zza

*fires up the pizza tracker*

you shouldn't get all flirty where other people can see

*opens up garlic butter*


fuck. im firing up the pizza tracker for dinner.

I had to grab a bag of Snyder's Honeymustard Pretzels just now to hold me over.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:04 pm

I haven't had pizza in over a month i dont think. It's pretty awful.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm honestly surprised that I have yet to see a thread solely dedicated to pizza

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 pm

guybourdin wrote:.

F Harvard. Put me down for pizza hut.

User avatar
Greenteachurro

Silver
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Greenteachurro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Rigo wrote:
guybourdin wrote:.

F Harvard. Put me down for pizza hut.


TTT pizza place, should probably consider waiting a year so that you can reach your goals.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Greenteachurro wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guybourdin wrote:.

F Harvard. Put me down for pizza hut.


TTT pizza place, should probably consider waiting a year so that you can reach your goals.

Papa Johns with $$$ or retake is TCR

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16640
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Nah Pizza Hut is Hamilton level greatness.

User avatar
Greenteachurro

Silver
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Greenteachurro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:15 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
Greenteachurro wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guybourdin wrote:.

F Harvard. Put me down for pizza hut.


TTT pizza place, should probably consider waiting a year so that you can reach your goals.

Papa Johns with $$$ or retake is TCR


Papa Johns has had some bad Pepperoni/Cheese pizza numbers recently though, you might want to factor that into your decision.

User avatar
Greenteachurro

Silver
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Greenteachurro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Rigo wrote:Nah Pizza Hut is Hamilton level greatness.


Strong regional at best.

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby guynourmin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Greenteachurro wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
Greenteachurro wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guybourdin wrote:.

F Harvard. Put me down for pizza hut.


TTT pizza place, should probably consider waiting a year so that you can reach your goals.

Papa Johns with $$$ or retake is TCR


Papa Johns has had some bad Pepperoni/Cheese pizza numbers recently though, you might want to factor that into your decision.


all- we actually really discourage disparaging other's choices in the destinations thread. Not the time or the place.

Rigo: done

User avatar
KateMcKitten

Bronze
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:07 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby KateMcKitten » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:19 pm

Greenteachurro wrote:
Rigo wrote:Nah Pizza Hut is Hamilton level greatness.


Strong regional at best.

He's clearly referring to stuffed crust. Stuffed crust is Hamilton level.

User avatar
Greenteachurro

Silver
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Greenteachurro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:19 pm

KateMcKitten wrote:
Greenteachurro wrote:
Rigo wrote:Nah Pizza Hut is Hamilton level greatness.


Strong regional at best.

He's clearly referring to stuffed crust. Stuffed crust is Hamilton level.


That's fair. Historically the stuffed crust program has been very strong.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:20 pm

guybourdin wrote:Rigo: done

just burst out laughing at work

User avatar
KateMcKitten

Bronze
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:07 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby KateMcKitten » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 pm

chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:Rigo: done

just burst out laughing at work

I AM CRYING

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm so happy this just happened.



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests