TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread. Good luck!

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4479
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby brinicolec » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:09 am

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
guybourdin wrote:Please quote me in this thread to be added to the OP.[/size][/b] Please only post your decision in here once it is FINAL (save waitlist activity -- and good luck on the waitlists!). If you are deferring please indicate that and your anticipated class year (2021, 2022...) when you post your decision.


Happy to be the first TLSer to officially sign with UCLA.

Lavar Ball and I will be BFFs this time next year.


I'm pretty sure he's heading to the NBA audiences lol.

Edit: Also, he says so many ridiculous things that I just don't know what to think of him

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby amta » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:08 am

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:Happy to be the first TLSer to officially sign with UCLA.

Lavar Ball and I will be BFFs this time next year.


:shock: 8) :D :D :D

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby guynourmin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:09 am

brinicolec wrote:
Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
guybourdin wrote:Please quote me in this thread to be added to the OP.[/size][/b] Please only post your decision in here once it is FINAL (save waitlist activity -- and good luck on the waitlists!). If you are deferring please indicate that and your anticipated class year (2021, 2022...) when you post your decision.


Happy to be the first TLSer to officially sign with UCLA.

Lavar Ball and I will be BFFs this time next year.


I'm pretty sure he's heading to the NBA audiences lol.

Edit: Also, he says so many ridiculous things that I just don't know what to think of him


I hate your avatar! its just like Chukes'! too confusing

eck456

Bronze
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby eck456 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 am

RParadela wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
RParadela wrote:We've got a close race on our hands for TLS school of the year for c/o 2020. Sticking with my pick for Harvard to win it again

I think we've got a long want to go. H has had 20+ TLSers the last few years and are sitting at 4 right now. Can't believe no one has committed to Y, S, or Penn yet!


Pretty sure ther isn't even a Penn thread yet. It's pos
Lsible no one is going to Penn from TLS lol


I'm likely going to Penn, but if ASW was any indication there are a lot of potential Penn students who are still waiting to hear from several schools, never mind waitlists. I think people will come out of the woodwork, but it's definitely delayed. I still haven't received an initial response from 2 schools, so it's hard to decide without all the information

User avatar
Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 am

eck456 wrote:
RParadela wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
RParadela wrote:We've got a close race on our hands for TLS school of the year for c/o 2020. Sticking with my pick for Harvard to win it again

I think we've got a long want to go. H has had 20+ TLSers the last few years and are sitting at 4 right now. Can't believe no one has committed to Y, S, or Penn yet!


Pretty sure ther isn't even a Penn thread yet. It's pos
Lsible no one is going to Penn from TLS lol


I'm likely going to Penn, but if ASW was any indication there are a lot of potential Penn students who are still waiting to hear from several schools, never mind waitlists. I think people will come out of the woodwork, but it's definitely delayed. I still haven't received an initial response from 2 schools, so it's hard to decide without all the information


NYU refusing to give decisions still may be a culprit of such little Penn commits

eck456

Bronze
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby eck456 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 am

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:
eck456 wrote:
RParadela wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
RParadela wrote:We've got a close race on our hands for TLS school of the year for c/o 2020. Sticking with my pick for Harvard to win it again

I think we've got a long want to go. H has had 20+ TLSers the last few years and are sitting at 4 right now. Can't believe no one has committed to Y, S, or Penn yet!


Pretty sure ther isn't even a Penn thread yet. It's pos
Lsible no one is going to Penn from TLS lol


I'm likely going to Penn, but if ASW was any indication there are a lot of potential Penn students who are still waiting to hear from several schools, never mind waitlists. I think people will come out of the woodwork, but it's definitely delayed. I still haven't received an initial response from 2 schools, so it's hard to decide without all the information


NYU refusing to give decisions still may be a culprit of such little Penn commits


Plus Columbia on all the holds. And a lot of people (lol maybe just me) would make a direct choice between NYC versus Philly almost separate from their consideration of the schools themselves

katthegreat11

Bronze
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby katthegreat11 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 am

.
Last edited by katthegreat11 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby amta » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:48 am

katthegreat11 wrote:You can put me down for SLS!!!! Sooooo pumped.


our first SLS. whose footsteps will you follow in???

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby guynourmin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 am

katthegreat11 wrote:You can put me down for SLS!!!! Sooooo pumped.

huge! congrats!

User avatar
m052310

New
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:42 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby m052310 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm going to Georgetown.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:48 pm

brinicolec wrote:I'm pretty sure he's heading to the NBA audiences lol.

Edit: Also, he says so many ridiculous things that I just don't know what to think of him


He's got two more sons headed to UCLA, so there will still be plenty of him in Westwood even if he's also eating up NBA airtime. :D

amta wrote: :shock: 8) :D :D :D


UCLA vs. Texas CFB Finals this season. Belee dat.

User avatar
Greenteachurro

Silver
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Greenteachurro » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Checking into Minnesota!

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby guynourmin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Greenteachurro wrote:Checking into Minnesota!

so close to 500! I will give you flair if you tag me and ask for it in the future

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:55 pm

katthegreat11 wrote:You can put me down for SLS!!!! Sooooo pumped.


Congrats on having one of the GOAT cycles.

User avatar
Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
katthegreat11 wrote:You can put me down for SLS!!!! Sooooo pumped.


Congrats on having one of the GOAT cycles.


Seriously...especially in such a crappy/unpredictable year!

katthegreat11

Bronze
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby katthegreat11 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:16 pm

.
Last edited by katthegreat11 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katthegreat11

Bronze
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby katthegreat11 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:19 pm

.
Last edited by katthegreat11 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

em15

Bronze
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby em15 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:17 pm

guybourdin wrote:Please quote me in this thread to be added to the OP.


BC for me!! man was that a tough few months

atlantahoo

New
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby atlantahoo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:07 am

guybourdin wrote:Please quote me in this thread to be added to the OP.




Put me and my 83 posts down for Vandy!

User avatar
88234

Bronze
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby 88234 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:16 am

Headed to Georgetown!

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby amta » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:34 am

guybourdin wrote:


88234 wrote:Headed to Georgetown!

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:27 pm

88234 wrote:Headed to Georgetown!


Those large hands will make quite the impression in DC.

User avatar
sorence

Bronze
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby sorence » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:31 am

guybourdin wrote:Please quote me in this thread to be added to the OP.




As of yesterday I'm fully committed to UCLA, so add me in w/Glitaroo_Dude! :) Thanks!

thatblondegirl

Bronze
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 am

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby thatblondegirl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 am

guybourdin wrote:

Me and my tiny post count are heading to Duke!

RedPurpleBlue

Silver
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2020 Destinations Thread

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:43 am

guybourdin wrote:

Deposited and off to Northwestern. See you in the fall!



Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests