USC Gould 2020 Club Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
ray.bee

Bronze

Re: USC Gould 2020 Club

Post by ray.bee » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:Visited UVA and Texas and now 99% sure I'm depositing @ USC! YAY LA!!!!!!!
Yes! More TLS homies lol.
Not to creep, but your username popped up on my insta, #RCHS you graduated before me though! Repping the IE

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:03 am

ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:Visited UVA and Texas and now 99% sure I'm depositing @ USC! YAY LA!!!!!!!
Not to creep, but your username popped up on my insta, #RCHS you graduated before me though! Repping the IE
That's me lmao. Wow you went to Rancho to lmao.

ray.bee

Bronze

Post by ray.bee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Class of 2013!

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 pm

ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Class of 2013!
2011! Add me on Instagram fam. You've probably seen me at school lol.

ray.bee

Bronze

Post by ray.bee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Class of 2013!
Done!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:07 pm

ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
Class of 2013!
Done!
Graduated with your sister lol. That's crazy two people from Rancho in the same class!

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:21 pm

Reserve your scholarships today guys.

ray.bee

Bronze

Post by ray.bee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Is anyone else uncomfortable with a commute? What are some walking distance options for housing?

This is the only thing keeping me from committing here.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:23 pm

ray.bee wrote:Is anyone else uncomfortable with a commute? What are some walking distance options for housing?

You could be in terrace. I'm looking at a place that is 1/2 a block away though. So I can take my cat with me.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

ray.bee

Bronze

Post by ray.bee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
ray.bee wrote:Is anyone else uncomfortable with a commute? What are some walking distance options for housing?

You could be in terrace. I'm looking at a place that is 1/2 a block away though. So I can take my cat with me.
Terrace is a risk since they take only 56 1Ls and I'm sure they prioritize out of state students. What is the name of the place you're looking into? Lorenzo and icon were suggested to me, but I'm worried it will be very loud/undergrad heavy. It's also crazy expensive.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 am

ray.bee wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:

Terrace is a risk since they take only 56 1Ls and I'm sure they prioritize out of state students. What is the name of the place you're looking into? Lorenzo and icon were suggested to me, but I'm worried it will be very loud/undergrad heavy. It's also crazy expensive.
IDK the name. I just found an ad for it on Craigslist and set up a tour lol. I know what you mean with undergrad heavy. I feared that as well.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:35 am

I just deposited!

dietcoke1

Silver

Post by dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:I just deposited!
congrats chukes! although, I can't say I'm surprised with your decision lol

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
congrats chukes! although, I can't say I'm surprised with your decision lol
Lmao true. See you at Law day my friend.

lawpotato

Bronze

Post by lawpotato » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Waiting for my Stanford rejection then I'll be right with you!

BoyJord

Bronze

Post by BoyJord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 pm

:!: :!: :!: Congrats! Although I would have guessed you deposited ages ago based on all the games and campus events you seemed to be attending. I'm gonna keep an eye out for an extremely suave guy in a dope pink fur coat when I'm at Law Day.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 pm

BoyJord wrote:
:!: :!: :!: Congrats! Although I would have guessed you deposited ages ago based on all the games and campus events you seemed to be attending. I'm gonna keep an eye out for an extremely suave guy in a dope pink fur coat when I'm at Law Day.
Just for that I might rock my Pink Acne Studios button up on Law day lol.

Oh but I've only been to two events lol. Imma be at Pepperdine tomorrow for scholars reception lol.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

BoyJord

Bronze

Post by BoyJord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

Oh but I've only been to two events lol. Imma be at Pepperdine tomorrow for scholars reception lol.
I guess it just seems like you're at all these things because you are so hyped in all your posts! In my head you are the USC equivalent of Michigan's ambassador Brinicolec 8)

chargers21

Gold

Post by chargers21 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:05 pm

BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

I guess it just seems like you're at all these things because you are so hyped in all your posts! In my head you are the USC equivalent of Michigan's ambassador Brinicolec 8)
isn't she headed to NU now?

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:09 pm

chargers21 wrote:
BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

Naw Bri is taking her talent to Michigan lol. Bri is the homie lol. Definitely gonna stay in contact.

chargers21

Gold

Post by chargers21 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

Naw Bri is taking her talent to Michigan lol. Bri is the homie lol. Definitely gonna stay in contact.
Well shit. I go to one ASW, avoid TLSing, and miss out on a commitment

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

BoyJord

Bronze

Post by BoyJord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 pm

chargers21 wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

Well shit. I go to one ASW, avoid TLSing, and miss out on a commitment
Gotta stay updated on the "destinations" thread or just lurk the michigan thread to keep up with all this

BoyJord

Bronze

Post by BoyJord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

Most definitely. Bummed she was at the alternative ASW for Michigan. She needs to be compensated by the admissions office, she is doing some serious recruiting on these boards.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Post by Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 pm

BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
BoyJord wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
BoyJord wrote:

Most definitely. Bummed she was at the alternative ASW for Michigan. She needs to be compensated by the admissions office, she is doing some serious recruiting on these boards.
Low-key I should be to lol. :shock:

BoyJord

Bronze

Post by BoyJord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote: Low-key I should be to lol. :shock:
I would campaign for that. Who do we talk to at Law Day to address this?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum”