Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)

Are You Attending for sure?

-Yes
7
30%
-No
6
26%
-If the $$$ is there
10
43%
 
Total votes: 23

User avatar
wspa
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby wspa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:30 pm

WELCOME TO THE NOTRE DAME LAW SCHOOL C/O 2020 THREAD!



Image
Image
Image

Rah rah for Notre Dame!


Links
Admitted Students Page
Visiting
Enrollment Checklist
Housing
Insider's Guide
Scholarship Appeal
First Year Curriculum

NDLS LST
NDLS LSN (Don't Contribute to the Tragedy of the Commons!)

Deadlines
FAFSA: February 28th (Preferred Deadline)
Admitted Students Weekends: March 24-25; March 31-April 1
First Deposit: April 15 - $600
Housing Application: April 30
Second Deposit: June 1 - $400
Final Transcript: July 15
Orientation: August 14-19
Classes Begin: August 21

Past Polls
Last edited by amta on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:59 pm

I promise to defend Brian Kelly's coaching acumen if I get my scholarship letter in the mail today, ND.

Anyone else attending either of the ASWs?

User avatar
Thomas Hagan, ESQ.
Posts: 1205
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:I promise to defend Brian Kelly's coaching acumen if I get my scholarship letter in the mail today, ND.

Anyone else attending either of the ASWs?


I think I'll be attending the one on March 24-25! How about you??

Also, did we hear anything about travel reimbursement?

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:I think I'll be attending the one on March 24-25! How about you??

Also, did we hear anything about travel reimbursement?


3/31-4/1. they say they reimburse but no amount was given.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Thomas Hagan, ESQ. wrote:
Gitaroo_Dude wrote:I promise to defend Brian Kelly's coaching acumen if I get my scholarship letter in the mail today, ND.

Anyone else attending either of the ASWs?


I think I'll be attending the one on March 24-25! How about you??

Also, did we hear anything about travel reimbursement?


I'm going to the March 31st one.

They gave me my stipend amount in the admitted students package. Was a little note card.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Booking flights for ASW is already freaking me out about booking future flights for holidays and stuff to and from South Bend. Gawd, my whole travel stipend will be consumed on one flight alone.

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:Booking flights for ASW is already freaking me out about booking future flights for holidays and stuff to and from South Bend. Gawd, my whole travel stipend will be consumed on one flight alone.


im flying into Midway homie.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:09 pm

yeah flying into south bend is for people who have money, it's dumb expensive

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Smallville wrote:yeah flying into south bend is for people who have money, it's dumb expensive


how is 1L, dude?

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:37 pm

amta wrote:
Smallville wrote:yeah flying into south bend is for people who have money, it's dumb expensive


how is 1L, dude?

its aight, legal writing this semester ended right b4 break so our brief and oral arguments were the last 2 weeks making things pretty busy but other than not its not so bad

Shshs2211
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Shshs2211 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Pretty sure I will end up here. Anyone looked into housing yet or know if they still do the roommate matching form for off campus housing?

JustWannaGraduate
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:05 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby JustWannaGraduate » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:42 am

wditwd.
Last edited by JustWannaGraduate on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexigator
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Lexigator » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 am

Has anyone else bought a house out there? I'm strongly considering it over rent. I'm just thinking of resell after I graduate or issues renting it out if I go that route.
Last edited by Lexigator on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedPurpleBlue
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 pm

JustWannaGraduate wrote:Yo peeps. Undergrad who may be attending law school here also. HMU if you need any info about South Bend/what to do/ any of that. I won't be at either ASW (thought it might be better to visit schools I haven't been to) but I'll be around campus for part of them so feel free to connect.


I love the irony of your username.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Smallville » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Smallville wrote:
amta wrote:
Smallville wrote:yeah flying into south bend is for people who have money, it's dumb expensive


how is 1L, dude?

its aight, legal writing this semester ended right b4 break so our brief and oral arguments were the last 2 weeks making things pretty busy but other than not its not so bad

you coming to ASW?

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Smallville wrote:you coming to ASW?


ill be at the March 31st one.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Smallville » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 pm

amta wrote:
Smallville wrote:you coming to ASW?


ill be at the March 31st one.

hmm, didn't realize there was another next weekend lol word

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:00 am

Smallville wrote:hmm, didn't realize there was another next weekend lol word


you gonna be around?

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4828
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Smallville » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 am

amta wrote:
Smallville wrote:hmm, didn't realize there was another next weekend lol word


you gonna be around?

yessir, will be around until May lol

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:45 am

roll call for this weekend?

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 am

Present.

Scurvy Cur
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Scurvy Cur » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Not going to be able to make it, I've been missing way too much work lately to head to every ASW I wanted to.

texas95
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby texas95 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Anyone heading to happy hour at Rohr's tomorrow?

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:47 pm

texas95 wrote:Anyone heading to happy hour at Rohr's tomorrow?


I'm planning to go. Maaaaaaybe bowling too.

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9420
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School - Class of 2020

Postby amta » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:38 pm

texas95 wrote:Anyone heading to happy hour at Rohr's tomorrow?


getting in super late thursday, so nah.


Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest