Georgetown Law Class of 2020

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
User avatar
proteinshake
Posts: 4593
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby proteinshake » Mon May 08, 2017 5:32 pm

grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
proteinshake wrote:pretty sure the GULC 2020 thread isn't the appropriate place for non-GULC students to make fun of GULC.


also, no one really made fun of GULC.


I did.

yeah I was mostly referring to:

"posted this elsewhere, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy never being a t13 again GTTTTTown"

bettergnothiseauton
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby bettergnothiseauton » Mon May 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Has anybody tried to apply for on-campus housing? Are we supposed to use the NetID as a resident login? It does not seem to be working for me. Kisses, Tiffany.

dala77
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby dala77 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:41 am

bettergnothiseauton wrote:Has anybody tried to apply for on-campus housing? Are we supposed to use the NetID as a resident login? It does not seem to be working for me. Kisses, Tiffany.



Yes. I used the NetID to login and I have submitted the application already.

User avatar
Thelaw23
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby Thelaw23 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am

Tiffany Trump pic added to the main post

She's single, right? You all better get going to the gym, 3 months left 8)

Alive97
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby Alive97 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 am

.

Ashcashbgash
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby Ashcashbgash » Wed May 10, 2017 10:27 am

Hey Guys,

For those on the preferred waitlist, did you receive the update yesterday? Did anyone on the regular waitlist get an email at all?

hegotmoneyyyyy
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby hegotmoneyyyyy » Wed May 10, 2017 11:39 am

Ashcashbgash wrote:Hey Guys,

For those on the preferred waitlist, did you receive the update yesterday? Did anyone on the regular waitlist get an email at all?


Don't know if you've already asked in there, but you probably have a better chance of getting this answer in the Georgetown Waitlist thread! They were talking about emails in there last I saw.

Ashcashbgash
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby Ashcashbgash » Wed May 10, 2017 11:51 am

hegotmoneyyyyy wrote:
Ashcashbgash wrote:Hey Guys,

For those on the preferred waitlist, did you receive the update yesterday? Did anyone on the regular waitlist get an email at all?


Don't know if you've already asked in there, but you probably have a better chance of getting this answer in the Georgetown Waitlist thread! They were talking about emails in there last I saw.


Thnx!

mander
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:32 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby mander » Fri May 12, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm looking into Gewirz housing, and I was curious about their updated options. Does anyone know if the Updated Single Efficiency is the same size as the Single Efficiency? Or is it the same size as the Large Single Efficiency? The updated one is the most expensive of the three.

Also, does anyone know what the "updated" options entail? Are they worth it?

goldenbear2020
Posts: 598
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby goldenbear2020 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:29 pm

mander wrote:I'm looking into Gewirz housing, and I was curious about their updated options. Does anyone know if the Updated Single Efficiency is the same size as the Single Efficiency? Or is it the same size as the Large Single Efficiency?

Based on the listings for the 2BR and 3BR options, the Updated Single Efficiency is the same size as the Single Efficiency.

latinxlawschool2020
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:34 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby latinxlawschool2020 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:31 am

Thelaw23 wrote:Tiffany Trump pic added to the main post

She's single, right? You all better get going to the gym, 3 months left 8)



lol , made my day :D

hegotmoneyyyyy
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby hegotmoneyyyyy » Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Which curriculum did everyone choose? I considered B and ended up going with A.

ball is life
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby ball is life » Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 pm

hegotmoneyyyyy wrote:Which curriculum did everyone choose? I considered B and ended up going with A.


A here. It seems like B doesn't hurt your chances with biglaw that much if at all but it didn't seem worth the risk to me. Also more reading didn't sound too exciting

hegotmoneyyyyy
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby hegotmoneyyyyy » Tue May 23, 2017 11:47 pm

ball is life wrote:
hegotmoneyyyyy wrote:Which curriculum did everyone choose? I considered B and ended up going with A.


A here. It seems like B doesn't hurt your chances with biglaw that much if at all but it didn't seem worth the risk to me. Also more reading didn't sound too exciting


Picked A for those same reasons!

twozeroone
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby twozeroone » Wed May 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Does anyone know when the housing lottery will happen? :o

Hi-So - ArshavinFan
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby Hi-So - ArshavinFan » Wed May 24, 2017 6:13 pm

twozeroone wrote:Does anyone know when the housing lottery will happen? :o


Tomorrow. However, if you picked a wellness floor - you got info today.
I picked a wellness floor - so im able to find a place Monday. VERY EXCITED!!!!

x1aolin
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:39 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby x1aolin » Thu May 25, 2017 8:47 am

Hi-So - ArshavinFan wrote:
twozeroone wrote:Does anyone know when the housing lottery will happen? :o


Tomorrow. However, if you picked a wellness floor - you got info today.
I picked a wellness floor - so im able to find a place Monday. VERY EXCITED!!!!


I picked a wellness floor as well, but how to select the room? The housing office only send me a passcode and select time for this Wellness Floors Selection Program, but there's no update on my simplicity portal... Don't know which button to click...

User avatar
88234
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby 88234 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Anybody still looking for housing, DM me. My roommates and I have a cheap place that's close to GULC.

User avatar
govlife
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby govlife » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Just a reminder that it's never too late to ask politely for more money! I emailed recently about an increase (after the deposit deadline) and heard back soon after with a bump.

User avatar
waldorf
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby waldorf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 pm

grades?? wrote:Seriously though, think about incoming students who might be LBGT+, immigrants, african americans, international, etc and how uncomfortable the environment at GT is about to become. Actually sucks that this came out after the deposit deadlines because I am willing to bet at least a few students will be actively searching for other opportunities than support an institution that is supporting the greatest democratic threat in generations with respect to her father


This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read and you should feel very bad about it

hegotmoneyyyyy
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby hegotmoneyyyyy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:03 am

govlife wrote:Just a reminder that it's never too late to ask politely for more money! I emailed recently about an increase (after the deposit deadline) and heard back soon after with a bump.


How did you ask?

kbzon
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby kbzon » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Anyone know when they tell us what section we are in and our class schedules?

anonnymoose
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:55 am

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby anonnymoose » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:31 am

kbzon wrote:Anyone know when they tell us what section we are in and our class schedules?

Based on last year's thread, I think there's a good chance that sections will be out at the end of next week? Not sure about class schedules.

Spinoza2991
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby Spinoza2991 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:10 am

Checking in. A friend of mine suggested I post on this site, although I can't for the life of me figure out why. This just looks like 4chan for lawyer wannabes.

User avatar
guynourmin
Posts: 3426
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Postby guynourmin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Please check into the destinations thread if you haven't yet. thanks!


Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest