Georgetown Law Class of 2020 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
grades??

Silver

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2020

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 pm

amta wrote:
grades?? wrote: Well she hasn't spoken out against her father, she hasn't condemned any of his actions, and she continues to receive financial support from him. She can have all the views she wants, but we hold Ivanka to a standard of being complicit because she doesn't speak out against her father, and I am applying the same standard to another daughter. Sure she doesn't work for the administration but silence can equal complicity.
we are still very deep in equivocation territory here. please retake.
sorry, all out of retakes

charles117

Bronze

Post by charles117 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 pm

grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
charles117 wrote:
grades?? wrote:Seriously though, think about incoming students who might be LBGT+, immigrants, african americans, international, etc and how uncomfortable the environment at GT is about to become. Actually sucks that this came out after the deposit deadlines because I am willing to bet at least a few students will be actively searching for other opportunities than support an institution that is supporting the greatest democratic threat in generations with respect to her father
If they don't have thick enough skin to be in the same room as tiffany trump, how will they have thick enough skin to advocate for their clients against far greater threats than someone related to they dont like?
additionally, grades is assuming that tiffany trump holds the same beliefs as her father, because a woman is incapable of forming beliefs that diverge from her father's. #thankspatriarchy. also assuming she will have the worst beliefs out of anyone in a 500+ student class is just laughable.

Well she hasn't spoken out against her father, she hasn't condemned any of his actions, and she continues to receive financial support from him. She can have all the views she wants, but we hold Ivanka to a standard of being complicit because she doesn't speak out against her father, and I am applying the same standard to another daughter. Sure she doesn't work for the administration but silence can equal complicity.
lets not have this thread devolve into another politics thread. its one thing to make fun of things because they are funny and maybe she comes off as an airhead but lets not go down the whole resist trump patriarchy something something mumble jumble path again

Alive97

Bronze

Post by Alive97 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Last edited by Alive97 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amta

Platinum

Post by amta » Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm

grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
grades?? wrote: Well she hasn't spoken out against her father, she hasn't condemned any of his actions, and she continues to receive financial support from him. She can have all the views she wants, but we hold Ivanka to a standard of being complicit because she doesn't speak out against her father, and I am applying the same standard to another daughter. Sure she doesn't work for the administration but silence can equal complicity.
fortunately, LSAC will let you start retaking again two years after your first take. that should be a sufficient amount of time to fully grasp the equivocation flaw.

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 2:15 pm

amta wrote:
grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
fortunately, LSAC will let you start retaking again two years after your first take. that should be a sufficient amount of time to fully grasp the equivocation flaw.
thats alright, I already have a 175+ so I'm good

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 pm

I need to retake

fuck

amta

Platinum

Post by amta » Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 pm

grades?? wrote: thats alright, I already have a 175+ so I'm good
actual photo of grades??
[+] Spoiler

charles117

Bronze

Post by charles117 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm

grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
sure bro

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 2:21 pm

charles117 wrote:
grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
grades?? wrote:
amta wrote:
sure bro
Check out my post history, so no worries. No reason to make it up just now

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:21 pm

grades?? wrote:Seriously though, think about incoming students who might be LBGT+, immigrants, african americans, international, etc and how uncomfortable the environment at GT is about to become. Actually sucks that this came out after the deposit deadlines because I am willing to bet at least a few students will be actively searching for other opportunities than support an institution that is supporting the greatest democratic threat in generations with respect to her father
Right, because the thing minorities are most afraid of is being in the same room as Tiffany. I'm pretty sure the breakdown is as follows:

1% hoping this somehow undermines Georgetown law (I guess there's a fetish for that)

99% thinking this is hilarious. Slight overlap with the first category, but this group by and large doesn't care.

amta

Platinum

Post by amta » Mon May 08, 2017 2:22 pm

grades?? wrote: Check out my post history, so no worries. No reason to make it up just now
how good are you at photoshop?

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 2:23 pm

amta wrote:
grades?? wrote: Check out my post history, so no worries. No reason to make it up just now
how good are you at photoshop?
Unfortunately pretty poor. Not my strength

amta

Platinum

Post by amta » Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Hordika wrote:
Right, because the thing minorities are most afraid of is being in the same room as Tiffany. I'm pretty sure the breakdown is as follows:

1% hoping this somehow undermines Georgetown law (I guess there's a fetish for that)

99% thinking this is hilarious. Slight overlap with the first category, but this group by and large doesn't care.
please stop being so rational. this is obviously not the place for that kind of talk.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon May 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Hordika, you left out the % of the people who simply don't care ;P

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Mikey wrote:Hordika, you left out the % of the people who simply don't care ;P
That is included in the 99% .

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon May 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Hordika wrote:
but not everyone who doesn't care thinks it's hilarious yo

Hordika

New

Post by Hordika » Mon May 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Mikey wrote:
Hordika wrote:
but not everyone who doesn't care thinks it's hilarious yo
Cmon now, we're all adults here. You snickered when you heard.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Bronze

Post by 88234 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:28 pm

nimbus cloud wrote:Does Trump University accept transfer credits from Georgetown?

goldenbear2020

Silver

Post by goldenbear2020 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:32 pm

grades?? wrote:Well she hasn't spoken out against her father, she hasn't condemned any of his actions, because she continues to receive financial support from him.

Hennessy

Gold

Post by Hennessy » Mon May 08, 2017 4:53 pm

amta wrote:GULC class of 2020 is going to do so much winning! they are gonna be so tired of winning by the time they are 3Ls. make GULC t14 again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Mon May 08, 2017 5:18 pm

pretty sure the GULC 2020 thread isn't the appropriate place for non-GULC students to make fun of GULC.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Hi-So - ArshavinFan

Bronze

Post by Hi-So - ArshavinFan » Mon May 08, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm a need you to have the same energy you have when your thumb thuggin when you enter whatever law school you do. She's not her father. Case closed.

Bronze

Post by 88234 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 pm

proteinshake wrote:pretty sure the GULC 2020 thread isn't the appropriate place for non-GULC students to make fun of GULC.
I'm future GULC and cannot stop making fun of GULC today,

amta

Platinum

Post by amta » Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 pm

proteinshake wrote:pretty sure the GULC 2020 thread isn't the appropriate place for non-GULC students to make fun of GULC.
also, no one really made fun of GULC.

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Mon May 08, 2017 5:31 pm

amta wrote:
also, no one really made fun of GULC.
I did.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum”