WUSTL Class of 2020 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2020)
NonTradiontalFool

New

Re: WUSTL Class of 2020

Post by NonTradiontalFool » Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 am

Late to the party. Looking forward to starting up in the fall with you all :)

StaviTavi1290

New

Post by StaviTavi1290 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Yo what's good guys, hope you're all excited to start up in the fall. I'm a rising 2L at Wash U, and I recently signed a one year lease for a spacious studio apartment in the Central West End. Unfortunately, I am looking for somebody to take over the lease for me. The Central West End is one of the premier neighborhoods in St. Louis to live in, with great restaurants, coffee shops, and bars all across the area, and is just a quick drive away from campus (<15 minutes with traffic, <10 without). I also think that this building in particular has incredible amenities (this place has a doorman, a community pool, a gym, and indoor parking is available), while also being dirt cheap for the neighborhood ($650/month with water, sewer, trash, gas, and hot water included). While I did not live in the Central West End during my 1L year, I immensely regretted not doing so, as it quickly became one of my favorite neighborhoods in St. Louis, and I ended up spending a significant chunk of my free time in the area. Figured I'd give you guys the heads up on the place. If you're interested, feel free to let me know, and I can get you in contact with the leasing agent. I linked the zillow page so you can take a look at the place for yourself.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4355 ... 9283_zpid/

ChambanaMan

New

Post by ChambanaMan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Did anybody else here apply to the Thomas F. Eagleton scholarship? Do you know when we can expect a decision on who won it?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2020 Forum”